View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 10:04 AM
GRIFF what is going on with your tum? hope you feel better soon(( hugs))
SUE,I know,was only messing absolutely,health is more important than any electrical appliance
ROSE,have to say the guys this end are ok but then again Conor wouldn't stand for any nonsense Job isn't 100% done to perfection!workmen don't get paid,it's as simple as Snagging lists are a huge thing in this house Your right about the ironing,I iron everything really must cut back a bit...I'll leave out the pants
All alone untill 5.30,hope it stays that way today.Monday is top to bottom cleaning.Thinking of Leah,she's having a ball no doubt.Gives torrential rain for Holland,nice to be in a tent in that Oh to be 15 again!!
Coffee break
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Awww, poor little dog Rosebud, have you tried an adaptil collar??? might help
Lacey, i have had an awful pain in my tummy since friday, saturday was that bad i thought i was going to die!! seriously, i thought it was IBS as i had made pasta bake that was a bit too spicy, not sure now as i thought it had gone yesterday but it came back in the night very badly.
Hahaha you iron pants??? my nan used to do that
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww, poor little dog Rosebud, have you tried an adaptil collar??? might help
Lacey, i have had an awful pain in my tummy since friday, saturday was that bad i thought i was going to die!! seriously, i thought it was IBS as i had made pasta bake that was a bit too spicy, not sure now as i thought it had gone yesterday but it came back in the night very badly.
Hahaha you iron pants??? my nan used to do that
THink it is just time with wee dog. Dont have access to any trimmings! The big thing is she is eating etc. She is a strange mix, a rescue and this mix is not good temperamentally. Always emotional and hyper. She loves me and knows I am here BUT just now the shed is where she last saw collie. Only two weeks... I have so many food intolerances I cannot eat but very simply and no exotic mixes! A bit of salt is my limit. Am so used to it now but eating out is generally off limits as is most packt or frozen ready food. Finding the Admirals Pie was grand! My mother used to iron my ballet tights
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 10:43 AM
That's strange, I just typed a whole thing out, pressed send and it says invalid thread
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 10:48 AM
i tried to click on page 2 and it said invalid thread and if i followed a link contact the administrator??? odd Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i tried to click on page 2 and it said invalid thread and if i followed a link contact the administrator??? odd Lol
Glad it's not just me lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Oops You two must be barred
Hope wee dog is ok ROSE xx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Glad it's not just me lol
Vanished for me too so maybe we are all in the doghouse! But it did this last Friday too.....I found a new member here in some distress....
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oops You two must be barred
Hope wee dog is ok ROSE xx
Ah thanks.... just grieving .. really odd as those two never got on well. never slept together etc, but they are dogs! Not sure if i ever explained her? A lady found two Jack Russell bitches dumped by the road. Both were pregnant. The other bitch had what were clearly pure JRTs but wee dog's mother had different pups and we realised after we took wee dog that she is part Bassett. It is a terrible mix this " Russett". She is soooooooooo sensitive and yet rumbustious. So I am being very gentle and patient. She is torn between her love for me and her love for collie.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Aww poor wee dog, with love and patience you are giving her she will come through
Electrician can't come till Wednesday after the floor man has been tomorrow.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >