View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 06:11 PM
We will be drawing cash tomorrow June and if it works we will know as we are now suspecting it was the girl at the tills fault for not pressing some button or other. If we do have a problem then Gorden will be onto them immediately we get home. Luckily we need nothing till Tuesday (pay day ) now.
What a lovely idea Eileen blessing the graves.
Hope you haven't over tanned griff.
It is dreadful Moyra reading the news the police and our agencies seem to be on top of the threats and have it seems stopped one that was due on our soldiers at some parade this weekend I believe.
I do agree though we need to take a tough stance with these radicals. They are ruining it for the genuinely caring Muslims who wish to live among us peacefully. Gorden had colleagues when he worked in Lewisham who were Muslim and they were lovely people.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 06:24 PM
They are amongst us though, and I for one try not to spend money in any of their shops if I can help it. Lots of the money is going straight to these terrorist groups, they've got billions. I know there are genuine people who are as horrified as anyone, but I think they need to sort these types out within their own religion instead of letting them radicalise everyone they have contact with. If the parents of these kids that are going over there were genuinely against what has happened to their children, then surely they would take steps themselves,instead they try and shift the blame onto our police force
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Oh yes I agree whole heartedly with you on that June.
I was really annoyed when the parents of those girls who took their children to Syria why would you take young children is beyond me accused the schools of not doing enough then like you say the police force. Well I am sorry it is your duty to know about your children and what they are up too not our schools, etc.,
If you don't you have to do like we do take the knocks and accept your children have done wrong. You know better than anyone that feeling and you dealt with it.
My thoughts are not to let them back here if they do they must be in prison indefinitely.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 06:33 PM
What's worse is that those three women who have taken those children out there, have taken them out there to be abused by those paedophile islamic state fighters. But too late now they are in their hands.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Its disgraceful Moyra. No time for them the adults that is the children it is very sad they had no say.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 06:40 PM
It is how can they be religious but treat children and women so cheaply. I feel sorry for those that hold their religion in good faith only for it to be ridiculed the way it has.

Anyway Lynn I do hope you are able to sort your bank problems out over the weekend so all is well come Tuesday.

Have a good evening all, going to call it a day, Goodnight all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:01 PM
I don't think they should come back to England,they have left the country and become 'citizens' in a barbarous state,so they have made their choice and they should have their British passports cancelled and be denied re-entry. How do we know what they are coming back for, could be to kill hundreds of innocent people on public transport like people before them. Why should we pay to feed and house them, let IS do that. From what I've read British women are prized,but the men are used as cannon fodder as they are next to useless.
Nite Moyra,hope you enjoy your chinese meal
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Agree with that June but I have a feeling we will let them back.
If they are allowed back they should be used for intelligence and kept in captivity no bargaining for their freedom. Throw away the key.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:30 PM
I think there are far better uses the money could be put to than keeping them at our expense, we've educated them,more than likely the entire family has claimed benefits all their lives, they must be laughing at us. Apparently the women who have taken their children over there are STILL entitled to claim state benefits from us. How Stupid Are We
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Stupid beyond belief. That's what we are.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >