View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Well at least they managed to get one thing right at least griff. As for the other mess up its totally unacceptable.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Enjoy your tea out Eileen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Enjoy your tea out Eileen.
Thanks LYNN
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 03:46 PM
Hi everyone, pleased to say Amber hasn't coughed at all today but she has had an upset tummy though.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Well glad Amber isn't coughing Moyra but sorry she has an upset tum. Maybe its the antihistamine.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Son has been and brought flowers and Ferrero Rocher, which I am eating, having finished off the last of the strawberry thingie in celebration of Horatio having a clear adult eye test.Didn't get to see Bailey as they still hadn't arrived when we were going, so no piccie of her. Got piccies that they send me on a regular basis though and she is the image of her mum, Mabs. Waiting to here the result for Bailey, they had a clear litter eye screen so not expecting it to be bad news, but you never know, best to get the adult test done just in case.
Here's Horatio,all grown up,19 months old now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Good news about the eye screen June lovely picture too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh bless, glad he passed his eye testing. He's beautiful.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Good afterevening everyone.. Back safe from shopping and other essential bits. The utter beauty of this place, sky and mountains and all green and flowery........Busy too.....I was a little later than planned getting to Killarney as first there was a car on the one track forestry lane, who had the sense to reverse nearly 1/4 mile as he was nearer a passing place then I was... Then I came across a small herd of cattle in the wider road.. HUGE cows with great long horns and their calves.. a potentially dangerous combination. I had passed a man standing by the roadside, unusual at 7 am... Waited as I did not want to seem to be.. cattle worrying! Then nudged them gently and warily along.. to have them turn down a side lane and realised there was a man in a truck stopping them getting further.. So I helped a neighbour herd his cattle! Has happened before.. a car makes a better back stop then a person.. Lovely time shopping and lots of bargains for me and the critters... then to the Traditional Farms for the afternoon.. Lovely time there, a wee donkey a week old, and the ugliest tom turkey you ever saw! Looks as if he has spewed his chewed guts all down his front... Everywhere so green and flowery now. Drove home along the Ring, passing 25 tour buses on that narrow road... The worst are the German ones..Everyone says there is a heat wave coming, but always it is " next week".. very warm though but with a sweet breeze...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Very warm and humid here,then there was a cloudburst and it really came down, it was torrential, so a lot cooler and not quite so sticky. It showed on the weather last night that once this rain belt has cleared,then the weather in Spain is headed to us Oh Happy Days
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »