View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Well done everyone. You know who you are. Bet your glad I suggested it June. waiting for friend and daughter to arrive for usual afternoon yummies. Didn't get lollies so making do with mousse and strawberries for after other nibbles. Yummy bread and cheese and pink slaw. Oh and pepperoni slices.oh and vino.bfn
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone, just realized I hadn't posted today, thought I had but obviously not.

Nippy Jen, do hope Pepsi is ok now.
Eileen, congratulations to Sarah, very well done.
Griff, I don't envy you your neighbours.
Lynn, I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your solicitors.
June, you really are overdoing things, take it easy with that back.

Hope you are all having a good day, God bless all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 03:38 PM
So Pepsi is better ....little minx.
However my dear friend and neighbour, Celia passed away this morning.
We have been waiting for it but it has still shocked and upset me.
15 years as friend and neighbour, I cannot believe we won't be having anymore coffees together.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 03:45 PM
So very sorry to hear this . I knew she was very poorly but didn't expect to hear it had happened so quickly. You've been a wonderful friend and tower of strength for her, and without you there she would have been in dire straits
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Second what TW just said,Sorry NJ(( hugs))
Great to hear wee Pepsi is doing well though
Hey MOYRAand thankyou
Think I might just pop over to BRENDA's,sounds like yummy heaven at her's
So so warm( I put my cream on GRIFF )Garden looks fab,even if I do say so myself Spraying the front pavers can just wait,I'm going to sit out and enjoy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Sorry to hear about Celia Nippy Jen. Hugs.

Love the light Eileen , glad you have the use of a sack barrow June for moving stuff about.

The email prompted a phone call been over to Michael and Margaret's Michael basically told the solicitor he wasn't doing his job he would not be transferring the money from the account that the bond matured into till he has a letter confirming it needs doing and also the headstone must be paid out of what monies they already have.
Solicitor is saying he cannot pay the bill as he and I had was an estimate not a bill. It has to be addressed to Lillian Tullett deceased at their address. Funeral directors onto it.
He is going to release some money before the notice expires but cannot release all of it.
He is very upset because no one will talk to him without Michael's authorisation.
Solicitor got a flea in his ear this afternoon off big bro.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Oh Jenny, so glad to hear Pepsi is better but how sad that Celia has passed over. You will miss her terribly because you have been such a good friend to her and we know she appreciated all you did for her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Hoping solicitors shift themselves now, Lynn. They really dont live in the real world do they, where people have to pay for things, it isn't magic.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Fingers crossed for you Lynn, just hope they pull their fingers out and get on with it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
We had this bread with cranberry,sunflower and pumpkin seeds in it.
Sorry to hear about your friend nj. Always sad. Take care. Hi Moyra.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >