Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi everyone,

Been watching Springwatch again!.. The Dartford Warblers fledged this morning. I missed the blue tits yesterday I hope there will be a chance to see their fledging again!

Have a good shopping expedition Jenny, waiting for my washing to come out of the machine. Sheets being cooked!

Have a lovely day all, God bless.
Awww.. There is a grasshopper warbler singing here. Sounds like a fishing line being reeled in and never a pause. They are apparently ventriloquists so are rarely seen and not quite endangered but getting near....
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well I have been down to the village and spoke to a pharmacist and he said to carry on with my nasonex spray and that the eye drops that I have probably arent much use. So why did another chemist sell me them. He said stay indoors and not go out in the morning. Hm wonder how Tyto would like that, or me as I do like walking first thing. Hey ho. I will start to use cucumber over the day on my eyes, good excuse to lay down. Hm not for me. Get fidgety if I stay still for too long. I blame next doors garden as it is like a field and she hates gardening so why do people have a garden. She is renting the property so wonder if I could ask her landlord to do something but don't like to rock the boat as I get on quite well with her. But she said she was going to have something done to it in February. Which year I ask myself. ta ta. Just thought I could start drinking more Mead that has honey in it.
Chemist are like drs. all have different idea. I google everything. My worst hay fever ever was an outdoor market I did opposite a large field of oil seed rape in full flower. Today is not much better though so staying in now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Girls been onto the river,Keshi kept running into the bushes and I kept calling her back, then Lona did it. Was wondering what was in there, when all of a sudden 2 blokes appeared. Made a fuss of everyone, then they sat down on a rock by the waterfall and got out their butties - silly mistake to make really, they got ambushed They had a good run and a play, very sadly the backpack and their new balls are no more. Put the backpack on the coalbunker, with their balls in, phone rang and I went back in to answer it,came out and the backpack was shredded as were their new balls.I never leave them to play with anything because I know they will get ripped apart, but that backpack has been outside several times with the balls in as a test,and they've not bothered,they did today Put the decking back down and decided to put another coat on the top, then I painted a couple of the small border fences and with the amount left in my paintpot I painted part of the middle of the big fence. Have had a nice shower and a cheese and onion pasty and a coffee (reheated from this morning, my phone hasn't stopped today) and going to have a couple of hours with my book after taking painkillers.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Hm what were they doing in the bushes? or shouldn't one ask. I am now using the nasonex as loratadine isn't working for me. I do use optrex for itchy eyes but it is one that you use if and when needed. So not one that works in the morning for all day. When I used to work with horses I was never as bad as I am now. EWven with all that hay and straw. So it must be tree and flower pollens that I am allergice to. Which is pretty much all year round. I was always ok when I used to go fisihing too along river banks. I must order some euphrasia as I know that works for my eyes. June you must try to take things easier. No wonder you need pain killers if you keep doing. The same as everyone else by the sound of it. Oh well off to do something but not sure what. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Lynn I hope Gorden has been alright today in the sunshine.
TW, I feel quite disheartened. Couldn't find a thing. It seems there is nothing in my size, not even shoes. I shall have to go again another day
Mandy your weekend sounds a real fun time.
Moyra all the sparrows in my bird box have hatched and flown, I love them.

There is a helicopter circling overhead. It's beginning to get on my pip. I don't know what it's up to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Thing is Brenda, if I don't do it, then no one will do it!!! Eileen, yes son is back from holiday - well I think he is - how would I know. Probably hit the ground running, first day back at work etc etc. Its my birthday soon so I may get to see him around then At least Greece didn't go bankrupt whilst he was there and he made it back safely, told him to take cash just in case
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon

Naughty girlies June no more balls to play with for a time then

Sorry your could find anything Nippy but perhaps next time you will be lucky.

Just back from Teazle's second walk not a soul in sight up the fields. Barry is only eating little bits and pieces Eileen and I am keeping a low profile as I can't do right for doing wrong and if I say anything I am nagging. so he's now complaining that I don't talk. Cant win Hopefully it will soon be over and I can get back to normal. He said lets go out this morning then changed his mind and has been on the sofa all day, he is now asleep again
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon

Naughty girlies June no more balls to play with for a time then

Sorry your could find anything Nippy but perhaps next time you will be lucky.

Just back from Teazle's second walk not a soul in sight up the fields. Barry is only eating little bits and pieces Eileen and I am keeping a low profile as I can't do right for doing wrong and if I say anything I am nagging. so he's now complaining that I don't talk. Cant win Hopefully it will soon be over and I can get back to normal. He said lets go out this morning then changed his mind and has been on the sofa all day, he is now asleep again
Oh DEAR!.......can't do right for doing wrong time?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Wishing all a pleasant summer evening and good food and company...off to market early tomorrow... Just time to make one more preemie hat
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Rest in peace balls and back pack, my thoughts too what were they doing in the bushes ?
Hope everyone's hay fever is doing ok, I have been gardening most of the day got a lot of weeding done at the bottom of the garden also housework done and had a bath and hair wash now relaxing.
I shall find out about Gordens hat fever later Nippy Jen. What a shame there was nothing on your shopping trip today.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >