Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Glad the phones sorted June.
Will try that orange is the new black and the others Eileen thanks. Breaking bad has some pretty graphic violence in it as does the Borgias I love the history of the Borgias so fascinating . have you had a look at that yet ?

Had problems getting on here for the last couple of hours any one else had problems ?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Yes LYNN,watched the first episode last night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 04:30 PM
laptops been playing up again Lynn, so think myself lucky I've got email. Been on the phone with Karen (Kachinas) as well and she says it may not have a lot of memory, given the amount of piccies on it , another friend said that as well, I've put a lot on an external drive, so will put the rest on, take a deep breath, and delete them off my laptop Been on the chat thing with 02, and he has activated my sim in the end, well he says he has, but its still saying 'inactive sim' Raining here now, girls got a decent dry walk, as did I, something to be thankful for
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Its the morality of breaking bad that gets me you sort of can see both sides even though the manufacture of drugs and selling them is so wrong and goes against everything I believe in. Plus there is also a humorous side too on occasion.
June maybe a cuppa early tea bath and bed and relax.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Its cold and horrid and I have lit the fire, been simmering some lambs tails for the last day and taken the bones out, added veg, herbs, soup mix, oxo cubes and knorr cubes. Will be just right for the weather we've got. I keep having early nights and still got the headache.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
No bone run today, they have been trying to contact me, only of course they can't the ceilings fell in, so they are closed whilst they are doing it, so no bones till Thursday got something organised on Thursday and I can't change it now. My sim cards come, but can't open the back of the phone, I'm sick of it all, I really am. Not even had girls out I can't motivate myself to do anything really. Need to get a grip don't I, will have to find a phoneshop that will put the simcard in for me, tried everything to get the back off, there will be a Special Way that I don't know about!!!! Wonder if the little kiosk by the bus station is open, he's OK and probably won't charge much, if anything.
June what type of phone is it , have you Googled 'remove back' and the make and model. I had the same problem with my old Nokia and found a Youtube video demonstration on removing the back , now the dam thing won't stay on

ETA just seen later post and see you have got the back off..
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Thanks Meg, you'll have seen by now I took it to the garage whilst I was passing with Cariad and Keshi, and they found the little slider thing that i didn't know what it was for, well it was to open the back!!! Sim card still not activated
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Good evening to everyone.

Oh June you are not having much luck with the phone. Hopefully it is now activated or will be shortly.

Been nice and sunny all day here but not very warm. Its alright if you keep working but stop and you freeze. Have mown the lawns front and back (including neighbours front as there is no deciding wall between) so now looks nice and tidy. They just need to do their flower borders and they will look good too (they don't know much about gardening so don't know why they bought a house with one to maintain )

Been to visit OH. He was very down before I went as he had been told that he didn't need an op and was being sent home. Anyway have spoken to another doctor who has explained that now he is quite well, no more painkillers or antibiotics and if all goes well and he doesn't spike with infection in the next 2/3 days he can come home for about 3 weeks to let his pancreas and gall bladder etc all settle and heal properly and then he will be readmitted and have his op. So all in all good news and he is now feeling very happy and looking forward to coming home. My days of being able to do as I wish look to be coming to and end as I will be on call to attend to his every need It will be nice to have him home though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Sim STILL not activated
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Sue that is good news about Barry, I hope his problem is sorted soon.

My late husband had something similar but couldn't have an operation because of his platelet levels . He had to eat a low fat diet .
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »