View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2015, 05:12 PM
It's just a tad under 2 inches in width... cannot recall the exact measurements, but the red Harness on Bunny is about an inch.
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
It's just a tad under 2 inches in width... cannot recall the exact measurements, but the red Harness on Bunny is about an inch.
Thanks! That's a BIG leash! The problem making a Leash Mate to fit something that wide is the entire ball needs to increase and will end up being about the size of a tennis ball - adding weight and to be honest I think the bigger size is harder to hold.

You could literally fold your leash in half and still attach a standard leash mate. Might be worth scaling up and printing a one off for you to try out though?
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2015, 05:35 PM
It does sound like a great idea for some dogs. I didn't think about a dog chewing it though. Although Callie wouldn't try to consume a ball, one bite and he'd destroy it.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2015, 05:44 PM
I like this.
I have rhuematoid arthritis and I don't have a good grip.
Though my dogs dont pull too badly there are times when I have to wind the lead round my hand and it's painful so something like this would be a great help .
My only concern would be the dogs trying to chew the ball.
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
I like this.
I have rhuematoid arthritis and I don't have a good grip.
Though my dogs dont pull too badly there are times when I have to wind the lead round my hand and it's painful so something like this would be a great help .
My only concern would be the dogs trying to chew the ball.
Thanks!
I would like to know how you get on with using one if you wanted to try one out? I'll be in London seeing family in a few weeks so no problem to pop one in my suitcase and post it from there. Let me know
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Hi Jaan,

I've only just noticed your post. I would love to try this out.
We can't contact each other through Dogsey so I will email via your website email LeashMate@gmail.com

You could also contact Dogs Today a popular Uk magazine.
They tend to feature new ideas like this.

Alison
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2015, 03:04 AM
I have health issues and balance problems and I think your device would be a huge help to me. I would love to try one. My dog is well trained and won't pull on the leash....but she loses her mind when she sees a cat. I have been left on my butt many times.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2015, 12:55 PM
I haven't received the Leashmate or heard from Jaan .
I'm rather disappointed as I was excited it about it and looking forward to trying it out .
I need to get a life !
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Hi Alison,

I'm really sorry that it didn't turn up, just checking that you live in Uxbridge? As I did send one there many weeks ago, just standard mail though so no tracking. If you haven't received by now it's surely lost. I will send another this week but as I'm back in Canada it will probably take a week or 2 to get there.

Things have been really busy but exciting, I've just finished a little white board video which is now up on my website and also had to change the name to Lead Mate as a trademark on leash mate has been reinstated.. I actually like Lead Mate better but still not the best thing receiving a letter from lawyers before I've even sold one!

Thanks for reaching out again and I hope this one makes it there with less trouble!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2015, 11:12 AM
oh thats shame. I will check with Royal Mail and let them know it is loss.

I will email you .

ETA About the name , I think Lead mate would go down better in the UK as we dont tend to use the word leash .
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »