Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Not doing them today because we're closed tomorrow and they'll just be sitting about Come back on Wednesday!! I'm saying nothing
I need a coffee
Only a coffee think I would have needed a double brandy only of course I'm not allowed

Progress on the rescue, is an 8 year old male Newfie with DCM (An illness of the heart) will need medication for the rest of his life. SWMBO has fallen in love he's apparently very underweight, previous owner disabled and recently suffered more medical problems and can't look after him.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 06:38 PM
TW unfortunately the car will be there for 3 days and they also have Tango to fit an adaptation on there
GG I hope tomorrow will be a happier day for you and that your tooth remains pain free.
Lacey, that really isn't on for the blood tests is it?
Losos, eagerly awaiting news on the foster. How exciting
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2015, 07:06 PM
So I take it you have a new Family Member then Harvey, now SWMBO is in Lurve the way is clear and he will now have a full and happy life and a bright future. Sorry the car won't be back for a while Nippy, thats a bluddy nuisance isn't it Eileen, no idea what to say, why on earth arrange blood tests then fail to carry out the appointments They are lucky they didn't have to run and hide Aw GG, I am so sad for you me and my mum weren't exactly bosom buddies so I missed out on all that, really feel for anyone who's lost their mum, I never felt I had the type of mum everyone else had, so didn't really notice, but a dreadful gap that will never be filled I think. LOL at the exocet missile, Brenda. Good job it never came near Cariad, her pet hate, she usually floors them and pins them and then looks at me for my requirements, shall she eat it, bury it, what
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 07:30 PM
With apologies to Lacey but my hubby is watching Irish TV which is all Irish music and dancing.
I enjoy it in moderation....... but because his hearing is so poor it is far too loud for me and I have had an hour of it now. I'm sure it just keeps going around on a loop and I'm going loopy
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Losos, eagerly awaiting news on the foster. How exciting
Thanks Nippy Jen, I will let everyone know once he's installed in Chez Losos

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
...... but because his hearing is so poor it is far too loud for me and I have had an hour of it now.
NJ, I'm in the same boat
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
So I take it you have a new Family Member then Harvey, now SWMBO is in Lurve
Looks like it will be from Wednesday will keep you informed.

Looks like I might have found a local supplier of turkey wings so will not need to do a mail order from anyone. I'll also let you know how it works out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Awww HARVEY,Newfie sounds lovely SWMBO has fallen in love? Your lights are out,make room for the new guy Feel sorry for his owner though,bless,must be hard
Looking forward to further updates,lucky boy if he gets to go live at yours
NJ,Irish telly What's that now? Riverdance and Leprechauns
Oh just remembered someone is having a birthday tomorrow Jokey guy,likes to garden!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Awww HARVEY,Newfie sounds lovely SWMBO has fallen in love? Your lights are out,make room for the new guy Feel sorry for his owner though,bless,must be hard Looking forward to further updates,lucky boy if he gets to go live at yours

Oh just remembered someone is having a birthday tomorrow. Jokey guy, likes to garden!!
'evening Eileen,
Yes it will nice for Rianna to have another dog around, she gets on OK with every dog she's ever met, just hope the new boy will be OK with her. Feel sorry for the previous owner, as you rightly say, it must be hard.

Jokey guy, likes to garden hmmm.........who could that be I wonder. Sounds like a clue to some fiendish crossword puzzle
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Part of a double act HARVEY,there's another clue
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Evening all -
Jokey guy - likes to garden eh! I've got it Alan Titchmarsh.
Do I get a prize - just love prizes!
Just seen the next part of the clue - part of a double act?
Now I'm stumped.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »