Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 03:18 PM
WW you pop in whenever you want

Right my day so far
Just as Hubby and Pepsi arrived home from their walk, I looked out the window to see the Jack Russell puppy from 2 doors away, running hell for leather up the road on her own Brian left Pepsi in the car and gave chase, followed by it's owner, followed by another neighbour. They eventually came back with her owner carrying her. Apparently she was hit a glancing blow and rolled over by a car She was ok but going to be checked at the vets.
So I get ready to go out and go for my last wee....as you do. It was then that I had one of my giddy spells, fell backwards against the shower cubicle, knocking it off it's runners.
So by the time Brian had picked me up and repaired the cubicle we didn't go far, just out for a spot of lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Hope Loki and Pereg are settling now.
(((Hugs)) for Elaine.
griff I hope your mum can the mistake over turned.
TW hope you haven't had a clout for the wig comment.
Eileen we knew Duncan would not take long before he decided to move in.
Nippy Jen hope the little JR is ok and you too. Glad you managed a spot of lunch out. Hope your not too sore.
Welcome WW.
I popped out to get some shopping and petrol and had a run over to the garden centre to look at their Christmas decs. Bought a Christmas fireside scene to hang over the fireplace it has little glowing lights in it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 03:48 PM
NJ,thank goodness you're ok,could have really hurt yourself there(( hugs)) hope the wee dog is alright too xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Hey LYNN
He is Definiately not moving in Lovely as he is and all,no Thankyou very much Not a bit pleased I blocked the door, but there has to be rules You'd have laughed if you'd seen Lacey's face when he was scraping the door,she's such a snob,was totally disgusted
All quiet now,guess he got the message
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Oh Nippy Jen, do hope you are ok. I could kill Steve at the moment. I took Amber out for a good walk and she has had some more frozen chicken drumstick but she is not eating any of the other food on offer. That is ok by me. However, Steve said he wanted fish and chips ala me tonight and I have parcooked the potato chips and am ready to cook the rest but he has eaten during the day which I have not. I am diabetic; but he is not ready for his home cooked fish and chips having eaten mid day! Help I am getting beyond being reasonable. I am going to take Amber out for a walk on the green and hope the frozen chicken drumstick will have helped her problem.

Take care everyone and please GIVE ME STRENGTH! I know it will pass but I am getting older and he is treating me as well not sure but not as a person! God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Good afternoon

Hugs to you Moyra - I think I would give him his marching orders you are not his servant. OH sometimes does it to me - not hungry now - tough I cook andupit his in the microwave. It has been known I serve it to him the next day

Naughty Duncan but at least he feels comfortable with you.

Hope you are ok Nippy and also the little dog.

Hair done. Very nice cut and very pleased. Home and OH is in the middle of a little diy job so out we have to go to get some plywood and down the tip with the carpet remanents and some leaves. Now having a coffee and sandwich. Just started to rain so looks like another wet evening/night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Afternoon all, been on the bone run this morning, decided to make a slightly earlier start than normal because it is going dark so flipping early. Came home, had a bit more of a tidying up session, then out to sort the girls out. They are now all sorted with deep clean bedding, yard clean, and they're having a raw carrot each whilst waiting for their tea.Thought I'd check on you all, Nippy, what are you like eh, it suppose to be your 'date' day, and you go and have a funny turn on poor Brian, hope you did get a nice lunch and the car took you somewhere extra nice to make up for it all. Hope next doors dog is OK after the little bump and nothing untowards goes on. Elaine, you are in my thoughts, even more Extra Large Hugs coming over to you xxxxx Eileen, well Duncan has certainly changed his tune hasn't he, from running a zillion miles, he is now trying for a place by the fire, such a massive improvement from when you first found him isn't it. Not long till he goes to his new life now, on countdown for him. Hi WolfWitch, you're not too far from where I am, lovely to have new people popping in to say Hiya That decoration sounds lovely Lynn, let us have piccies when it goes up. Hows Dillon after the excitement of yesterday, are his new toys still in one piece. Wondering if the sale of Dave's workshop has gone through, have had a read through and not seen one from Helena, and hoping everything is going smoothly for a change. Wonder what the list of Daves Jobs are like for when he's at home and not working Griff, I think you are best off having a few trial runs and practice sessions with a coupler, maybe in the garden or something, before taking to the streets Your poor poor mum, I really hope they can do something for her, she doesn't need all this does she. Linda, how's Loki doing today, do you think you have seen the last of them for this time, he had so very many last time, it was very worrying. Going back to have a read through, as i can't remember very much, and will edit more in later AAAAGGGHHHH, Moyra, I do hope you made the promised phone call to the council on Monday about SINGLE persons disabled accommodation, this is so out of order and ridiculous, I want to slap him, good job for him you live at the other end of the country.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 04:57 PM
TW,I'm coming back as one of your girlies,have just decided
MOYRA,I have an idea Stick Steve'e profile on loads of dating websites,get him a few dates
My mum is coming for tea,she got a new phone and wants me to teach her how to text...this should be fun!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Yep tricky job tomorrow, I am going to attempt to build a box around the shower pump in the airing cupboard but it is going to be tricky as it is not in the easiest position to work on

And a lot of fiddling around the pipes etc, hopefully when finished it will dull the noise somewhat. problem is I have only about 1 inch behind it as well
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 05:13 PM
TW, he is seriously talking of moving out. I do not thing he has considered all the problems he will encounter. I usually do all his tax returns etc. Well I am not prepared to continue this so he has to find some help elsewhere. I am going to bed now because I have left his fish and chips in a basket in the kitchen, if he eats them bully for him. I am done.; Good night all.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »