View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Lol, thats what i was wondering tawneywolf... did madmares decorator turn out to be a complete weirdo?
just rang zooplus to request a returns number for the smaller juius ahrness i ordered as it really is tiny in comparison to the one she is in... doesn't look as robust at all, i was shocked to be told as a gesture of good will they would like me to keep the harness, no need to return it and have issued me a full refund including the postage!!! i especially liked the fact the lady said if the harness was no good to me they would like me to pass it on to a dog rescue.... i rang my mum up in shock, nobody ever ever ever gives me anything!
i need to get somebody in to clear the cr*p from my back garden..... trying to get my dad to put it in his car is a battle i have lost Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Thing is guys they have ordered it and it is on returnable so we will still get the bill won't we ?
I wish they had spoken to me first because I could of tried the place I got the head lamp from.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 11:29 AM
No the decorator was a right weirdo, he didn't do a bad job but was very messy. he wanted me there all the time telling him how good he was at it. Then my son popped over as I didn't feel safe with him. My son and I sat out in the garden chatting and he come out and sat between us .
I have sacked him now and got a lovely new odd job person who is an excellent painter. He knows all my family and works with my BIL. I can trust him 100%. So slowly over the next few months all my odd jobs will be done and my whole house decorated. he is also going to cut my grass fortnightly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 11:31 AM
ooooooooooooooo madmare that is damn weird!!! he can deffo have the weirdo of the week award Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Well shot of I reckon Bev.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, i am sure cats aren't your favourite little critters! he is a smashing little chap, comes to a whistle, sits, gives a paw for a treat... can you tell i wanted a dog and had a cat? he was invited to the small animal vet conference quite a few years ago to show the positive side of amputation, he stole the show, made it into the birmingham star paper and happily sat for his photo to be taken with a strangers dog!
i have just had this on my book face feed.....wow what an amazing lady
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-li...ther site'
Wow what an amazing lady she is, I hope she fulfils her wishes
I hope your lovely little cat gets on ok at the vets, I love cats would love another but Rosie, my pooch would not approve lol
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Good afternoon all...

I have been so good and read all whats gone on over the weekend took me over an hour cos I had to have a tea break

Not much going on here, the "new" car is going well, says it in a quiet voice, and it is much cheaper to run too.

Little sister is have a few problems with son and husband, so has been here in tears this morning. Not much I can say, just gave her lots of tea and sympathy.

Hope all is well, am off to fetch tripe and bones, will nip in later xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Afternoon all
Hope everyone is well, supposed to be a really nice day but it's quite a bit cooler and grey but took Rosie out came back and have had my dinner whilst sat listening to the new Kaiser Chiefs album, do love them Rosie is curled up on sofa, not quite impressed listening to my singing along lol
Am at work later, only tomorrow evening then (up to yet) have 5 days off, I say up to yet because you never know lol

Right going to get my washing in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Afternoon Elaine I am sure the tea and sympathy helped a lot.
Afternoon Mandy a holiday soon you must be getting excited about having some time off.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2014, 01:08 PM
griff - when Da Booga was a puppy [about the same size as Little One was] I bought two harnesses from Zooplus and when they arrived I could not get them over either of their [not very large] heads. I had measured both dogs and definitely ordered the correct size, but for some reason that style just did not fit either of them.

They were fleece harnesses but I cannot find them on their website now.

I emailed them and they did the same. Told me to donate them to a dog rescue and refunded my money in full.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »