View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Oh dear Nippy Jen horrible isn't it we haven't the wind thank goodness and it does look like it might clear up. We can live in hope.
Helena that's that sorted then. She didn't really have a leg to stand on did she. Silly woman don't mess with our Helena.
Enjoy the roast and the rest of the weekend.
Pat I wouldn't mind a sick bay like that.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok everyone I am not going today I am not even going to get dressed. I am just going to chill today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 10:30 AM
HURRAH!!!!!
This is one of those occasions when I wished I was nearer to you, I'd go out and get some basics in for you, and make sure you were either under the duvet on the couch or tucked in bed.
Stay Put Woman!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Weather OK this morning, not raining anyway.
Will be getting girls out in a while, am waiting on a phone call at the minute, but if she doesn't ring me soon I'm going to have to get going.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm glad to see you've seen sense BEV You'll be no use to anyone if you get worse. Stay in bed.
Nice to see your guests left the van sparkling HELENA & the manager was pleased with your write up. It won't do the park any harm either.
No more walking round Nekid then JENNY. Wonder if your neighbours will be thinking the same.
It's not bad here - no rain. It's a bit windy but we've got blue skies & fluffy bits.
I've just finished giving downstairs a quick going over so not much else on the agenda today.
Hope all poorlies get better over the weekend.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Good girl Bev, you stay in the warm and do absolutely nothing today except put a cup of soup in the microwave maybe.

LOL Lynn, yes, don't mess with H as my friends always say

Hi June, enjoy your walk with the girlies, and if it's raining and you're wet, then you might as well get in that river and get wetter, I'm sure those girls won't mind.

Jen, you can keep that wind and rain thanks, the sun is now trying to make an appearance here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank goodness Bev so pleased you are staying put.
Afternoon June how are you feeling now you were full of aches and pains last week weren't you ?
Afternoon Lynne.

Went to Lidl for a couple of bits then to a tea room good girl no cake just a cappuccino except she didn't froth it enough so it was white coffee bit disappointed its normally lovely cappuccino's there. Some woman was doing it not the man who is a real laugh she didn't seem very happy so either his wife and upset with him or works for him and upset with him.
Anyway on the way out we saw a second hand green plastic table and chairs for the patio for sale just up the road, still there on the way back and I said to Gorden that would do us for now till we get something better so turned round to see how much £8 and with the umbrella he has gone back to get it. Needs a scrub but for £8 you can't complain. Just need some sun now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Hello Everyone, It is finally brightening up outdoors it was so miserable earlier.

Bev.
Please do as the other's have asked you and rest up. I don't think your Mum's housework is that important it cannot wait and knowing old people they always have back up groceries in the cupboard in the event of an emergency. Take care and look after yourself.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-04-2014, 01:22 PM

I am having problems getting on to Dogsey [keep getting the timed out, try again thingy] so have missed most as each time I try to post, Dogsey has gone off again for me.

Bev - I hope you have done what you have been told and gone back to bed or just rested at home, and not tried to go out, and I really hope the doctor/hospital can get to the bottom of why you are frequently feeling so bad. (((hugs)))

I am going to post this quickly before I lose Dogsey again, so I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi guys,

Bev, look after yourself, don't worry about anyone else right now. you are not well and some things are more important. You make sure you are well before you go near Mum.

I've not had a lot of time to get on over the last few days. Brian's computer has fried so my laptop is used from time to time to do stuff on. I've been drawing again. Did a dragon but I'm not convinced by it.

Anyway, todays plan was to go take loads of stuff to the dump but that's fallen by the wayside, then Brian said we were to go shopping - but he fell asleep on the couch so I'm chilling in our room, probably going to have a nap cause I kept getting woken up by some young folks running around the housing estate and stopping outside our house (for some reason) to shout at each other...think it went on till around 2am. Woke at 9.30 cause next doors baby has discovered what her legs and feet are for and she sounds like a herd of elephants running back and fore chasing her older brother....can't complain, it's cute

So this afternoon, well later I think we are going to go shopping, then perhaps Brian is going out - yet to be decided. Chanter practice for Davie and I, plus I need to order him new trainers and some trackies, he has stretched and has bigger feet than me now!
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »