Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Most women when speaking of nails do so in the context of manicure. Not Lacey - with her the context is guns!

For Lacey, incase she doesn't get her gun...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Just popping in quickly to see how everyone is, all looking good, apart from the possibility of Eileen being let loose with a nail gun, that's a very scarey thought I'm sticking with the combi drill/screwdriver on my list.

Of course, you're right about yellow and red, but thankfully, with my guidance, two brushes and two pots, she has managed to give me lovely dark chocolate roots, but bright dark red hair, and I'm well happy with it, it's shiny and glossy and these vegetable semi's are actually good for your hair instead of drying it out. I told her when she passes her final's in 6 month's time, her boss will be losing a client, cos she can cut it in future I'm still going somewhere else though for a cut, I just can't trust him anymore, but he wasn't there today thank goodness.

Dave popped up to the van for me with the flowers and milk, I cooked lunch, and now I've just heard from the lady on her own who is in there for a week and she's loving it already, says it's some comfortable and homely, and she's going to spend the entire week either in wellies or slippers. I'm meeting up with her tomorrow at 11, but the rate we chatted on the phone, it'll probably go on for a couple of hours.

Ice cream time now and then a well earned nanny nap. Dave has taken the tiles off the final wall in the bathroom, so next will be the ripping out and the new pipework installed. At least with this bathroom, I can just shut him in there with the mess, it doesn't affect me like the rest of the house did.

Enjoy a lovely week-end all of you and I'm going to catch up on June now. I hope all is going well up there still, but it seems there's been no news from what I've read on here, which is worrying.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Eileen - now put that nail gun down s-l-o-w-l-y and s-l-o-w-l-y back away from it...

Aaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhh
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Yes, Eileen, do as she says, and s-l-o-w-l-e-y please.....back away everyone.......
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Too late - she has a friend who also has one...

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 02:49 PM
She didn't make safe then! Nail guns are well dodgy.

Got out of bed finally but feeling drained again, so may be sleeping on the couch for a little while.

Davie is home from school, but off upstairs to play his xbox. Going to work with him later to show him how to aim and stuff cause he really struggled with the unsupported shoot.

Have a fun afternoon.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Morning everyone...

Malka's posts with the pictures always crack me up!! Lacey please be careful!!

Pleased everyone sounds in good spirits and all doglets are well!! YAY its Friday!! Hubby's birthday today, I am working so he gets to take the girls for a walk, I think he might go to the beach!!

Tonight we shall get a takeout and do some vegging on the sofa!!

Off to check the puppy thread - laters dudes!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Afternoon all,

Torrential rain here for most of the morning and my journey to visit Mum was slow but only due to the rain. I met up with my brother and we had a lovely visit .... we chat between ourselves for most of the time which Mum seems to love. She just loves having the dogs there to stroke. I managed to get the dogs out for a second walk when the rain thinned and wow am I grateful I did go when I did. As I came back up the driveway the heavens opened and its been lashing down. I took a few photos of our forecourt which was totally underwater but I can't get them off my phone Oh how I miss my camera and can't wait to get my new phone

Helena - to your lovely hair colour and I bet you are looking gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend with Dave.
Kazz - Maybe Bella is getting braver and more trusting now. Poor wee lass.
Pat - That is fantastic that you are still pain free but perhaps no hanging from the chandeliers for a few days.
Moyra - I hope you back eases with the massage machine.
Jen - Have a wonderful time at Discover Dogs and hope you have a good journey. I look forward to hearing all about it when you are back.
Lynne - Great news that Taff seems sound again on her leg. Long may it last.
Lacey - OMG if my OH bought me a nail gun I know where I'd be aiming it. .... but whatever floats your boat Have a lovely evening out with the family.
Girliebiker - Glad you enjoyed your bi-yearly bath .... I assume your every suffering OH is on a promise tonight .... enjoy
Lore - You poor thing still feeling poorly. Hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow feeling more human. (((hugs))).
Malka - I loved your cartoons
June - More photos needed if you ever get a few minutes spare .... unlikely I guess for a while I hope those little bundles of joy are still doing well and it sounds as though Mabs is doing a brilliant job.
Hi Daisy and Nippy and anyone else I haven't commented on

See you later folks.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 03:39 PM
I have 2 nail guns! They are much fun! Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 03:57 PM
I GOT IT of course I did Its all about hovering ladies,remain with the item you want,show loads of interest and finally the OH will relent and pop in the trolley Its so cool...endless possibilities Was reduced too...bonus Have set it in the garage for now otherwise I'll be on a mission and need to get organised for heading out
Will take Miss Lacey for a stroll shortly,then I'll go put the war paint on
at your piccies MALKA..
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »