Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
apologies for having resurrected yesterday's fred but Harvey wanted to know where he was going wrong with TinyPic so I answered him.
And mighty grateful I am too, another thanks on this 'fred'

BTW what's the rule on continuing previous days 'fred' doesn't seem to be a capital offence to me
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Harvey - I do not know if it is norty to post on the previous days fred but you asked on that one [after I had gone to bed, I think] and only saw it this morning, and knew you would be looking for an answer on that fred and not on this one.

And now that you know how to post photos using TinyPic you have absolutely NO excuse not to post loads and loads here!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Eileen I can't believe you did that with the underwear! It's lovely he is back tomorrow!

I kept Carys off again today but she is definitely on the mend, so tomorrow it's back to school.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Linda - I am glad that Carys is now on the mend, and she is so clever that I am sure missing another day from school will not matter.

Happy 9th Birthday Loki xxx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 10:12 AM
No rain here TW blue sky & fluffy clouds Mind you there is time for it to change in the next hour as I've just put the bedding in the washer.
That Queen Anne foot was brilliant Sara. You're very clever.
Enjoy your coffee Lynn. Gordens wages are going to go a long way this month aren't they while you try to catch up a bit.
Glad the UTI has left the building Malka
Just having a coffee (OH made it) before I go finishing off upstairs
Have a good day all of you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Eileen I can't believe you did that with the underwear! It's lovely he is back tomorrow!

I kept Carys off again today but she is definitely on the mend, so tomorrow it's back to school.
Bless her,good to hear she's feeling better I really did with the undies,have decided to keep these now for cleaning window purposes only,well there not has sexiest one's
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

TW I have found on tinternet that an elderly man from just up the road went missing yesterday afternoon, at 4pm. So I don't know if they were looking for him, it seems strange to wait til 5am to send up a helicopter
Anyway he has been found apparently, at an address miles away from here
Just had a phone call from my Granddaughter she is coming to see me with the baby because they didn't come at the weekend because they were both unwell
Ummmm wonder what she wants
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Good morning everyone, been pretty busy so far, sheets changed on Steve's bed and washed and on the line, another load of other washing done as well including his jeans. I really want to change the sheets on my bed but it is a trifle difficult with two dogs on the bed. I think I may have to leave my bed until Bertie goes home. Which I am not sure is either Sunday or Monday. I think Monday. Hoovered all round too. Glad to hear the sick bay is empty now, that's brilliant. Have a great day everyone. God bless. Moyra
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks Malka and Eileen. Don't worry, she'll be doing some tables and spellings this afternoon!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Afternoon all

Whilst it's still fresh in my mind.....

Pat, blooming 'eck you've set yourself some tasks today haven't you, you're in one of them I can tell, let's hope they know you mean business and you achieve everything you want. I wouldn't like to be one of your tenants today if I owed you rent! No, haven't sold the van YET, got a bloke viewing it next Saturday, which will just mean if I do sell it, I'll put the young couple in the big van - sorted! No chance for Dunelms today spent too long up at the park and Asda

Linda, Happy Birthday to our dear, handsome Loki Who would believe he was 9 already

Eileen, I used to use Dave's pants, (after I'd washed them of course!) they're brilliant for mirrors and glass, but I've now moved on, I use kitchen roll or the large rolls of Blitz which is the same stuff just thicker and bigger it's absolutely great for windows and mirrors. Those microfibre cloths will always leave white marks on the mirrors and give them a kind of fog in the process, no good at all, get with it girl, get some Blitz or lots of kitchen roll.

Jenny, hope you have a good visit to mum, great that you're not driving there either, BUT, would you please ORDER that son of yours to make his way over here and check himself into our sick room.......I'm on my way there now to book myself in again, I feel a toothache coming on again With a bit of luck, we can enlist his physio skills on a permanent basis in there

Hi Jen, Moyra, June, Malka Lynne and anyone else I've missed

June, the giant cupcakes are in the birthday cake section, so much choice, and today I bought the ice cream themed giant cupcake it's got pink icing, madeira and jam cake underneath and tons of yellow buttercream all over it mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm! I shall wait for Dave's return before I cut the first slice of course (honest!) cos it's dated 28th September, if it lasts that long of course. The choklit one is also fab, I speak from experience here. They are £6 each, but would last you forever (well, sort of, maybe 3 days???? )

Just thrown some liver, onions with bacon in the oven, new potatoes and spring cabbage, can't wait for lunch at 1.30.

Whilst I was out, the window cleaner decided to make a start, and I hadn't drawn any of the blinds or curtains Zena was home alone, I was gobsmacked when I pulled up on the drive and saw him around the side on his ladder. He told me he'd done the front terrace with the patio doors and Zena barked at him but soon settled down and watched him I said he was lucky she didn't break her way through them!!!!

A pile of watery vomit greeted me at the back door (bless her heart, NOT on my bedroom carpet this time then!), and I suspect it was breakfast coming back up cos she had drunk too much too fast

Lynn, I have a "Dillon" here today, Zena is a right loonie today, don't know what's got into her, she's full of it and she's already had a good hour's walk and run. Maybe it's something in the air?

Much to do now before lunch....
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »