tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Pat, these erections, are they Greek, Cypriot, or Greek Cypriot
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 03:51 PM
That's Christmas pressies sorted then....2 shopping bags!
Gorgeous photos of the two boys!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Pat - I cannot carry large bags on either my chair [hanging from the handles] or on the arms of my little scooter, and those are what I use to go shopping. Normal carrier bag size is the maximum size, with just four bags on whichever I use.

I have bought the hessian ones in the past but they are not particularly cheap and they do not last very long, so gave up and now take the thin plastic bags. I know that "bags for life" is just a name for a thicker bag, but at least they can be re-used whereas the thin ones cannot. And they probably will not split if more than a couple of kilos of anything is put in them.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Ah ah ah lovely photos, with Toffee it is usually socks or knickers.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Pat - I cannot carry large bags on either my chair [hanging from the handles] or on the arms of my little scooter, and those are what I use to go shopping. Normal carrier bag size is the maximum size, with just four bags on whichever I use.

I have bought the hessian ones in the past but they are not particularly cheap and they do not last very long, so gave up and now take the thin plastic bags. I know that "bags for life" is just a name for a thicker bag, but at least they can be re-used whereas the thin ones cannot. And they probably will not split if more than a couple of kilos of anything is put in them.
True but all those I've bought are much bigger than bog standard carrier bags. And a lot more 'bulky'. But great for taking to the beach! Especially as the ones on sale in Cyprus supermarkets are printed up with beach scenes.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Pat, these erections, are they Greek, Cypriot, or Greek Cypriot
Greek Cypriots. No other nationality gets a look in her for 'proper jobs' not saying they are racist or anything but they've just passed a law saying 60% or so of all hotel jobs should go to Cypriots. (As if any Cypriot would work for the pittance that they pay Eastern Europeans to work in hotels!)

I wasn't close up and personal not even interested in looking at a builder bum crack here - GC men are among the hairiest on the planet (a real turn off for me hairy shoulders and neck ewwww) esp. the older ones who dye their head hair black but sport all this grey fur over the rest of them at the beach (in their speedos - double ewwww)

But in case it 'floats your boat' here's one for you

Sorry forgot to include the Speedos!

the women are just as hairy! Waxing and back sack and crack is BIG business here lol!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:34 PM
How did this topic get from shopping bags to almost naked men ..............PAT
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Dear Lord,that hair would have to go that's gross,could fill a few shopping bags with it!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
How did this topic get from shopping bags to almost naked men ..............PAT

Sorry miss. It was a big girl wot made me do it. TawneyWolf!

Anyway you can only get so much 'mileage' out of discussing shopping bags. Oh wait a minute ... they are s'posed to be bags for LIFE!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Dear Lord,that hair would have to go that's gross,could fill a few shopping bags with it!!
There you are! Eileen to the rescue! She has neatly steered it back by including shopping bags lol!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >