Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Panic over
No ulcer,thank God,she has conjunctivitis.Now has a lumo green eye from the gel they put in to check for anything sinister Vet was saying every second dog lately is coming in with eye infections or eye related issues
So more drops but happy days
Phew!!

That's a relief xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Eileen - so pleased that the Princess's eye is nothing that cannot be sorted with drops. Phew.

My neighbour came back with a ton of stuff I had asked her to get - she said she could not get something but I do not remember what it was nor do I understand what she said it was. Not to worry, I have just had a bit of a struggle to fit everything into my large refrigerator, and barely managed at that. She bought me extra fruit I had not thought of asking for but hey ho, I am delighted!

I know one thing - I told her about a little place in the old covered shuk where they sold, amongst many other things, tinned sardines in oil. Now I do not want them for Da Booga as she has fresh raw sardines, but a tin of sardines in a bowl of salad makes a good meal for me. Sardines across the the road at the macolet cost 7.90 shekels [~£1.40] a tin]. She got me six tins, same size, for just 10 shekels!

I am saving the best thing to last...

...I have just been told [I hope it is true] by one of the sub-manager of the gang of them that they have ordered the concrete and it will be laid on the new end of the ramp today. And tomorrow they will water it in.

Still means I will not be able to use it for a couple of days, which of course will be Rosh Hashana so I can forget being able to get out on my wheels until next Sunday, but if, IF, they keep their word, then I can now see light at the end of a long long long dark and depressing tunnel.

I hope...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Phew!!

That's a relief xx
Thanks Pat All picture,no sound at the minute...I'm getting the back view Worst mum ever!!! Drama Queen
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 10:43 AM
God news at long last Malka ( I hope) there will be no keeping you in next week.
Good luck to Gorden Lynn. It's a long time since he worked full time - he'll probably be shattered by weekend
Glad you enjoyed your visit to Jenny Helena & that she is as lovely as she sounds on here.
It's a miserable day here - cold & drizzly. It feels like winter it's not forecast rain though so they've got it wrong again.
Just been to town for a few bits & OH was going to go to Costco to pick some photos up he's ordered but his blood sugar had gone through the roof 20 point something so he didn't feel safe driving there. Don't know what's caused that though.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 11:08 AM
MALKA,sounds good,neighbour knows how to shop
Sardines,seriously healthy and excellent for the brain but I think not..hubby has them on toast I leave the room
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I am saving the best thing to last...

...I have just been told [I hope it is true] by one of the sub-manager of the gang of them that they have ordered the concrete and it will be laid on the new end of the ramp today. And tomorrow they will water it in.

Still means I will not be able to use it for a couple of days, which of course will be Rosh Hashana so I can forget being able to get out on my wheels until next Sunday, but if, IF, they keep their word, then I can now see light at the end of a long long long dark and depressing tunnel.

I hope...
Touch wood this will happen & you & the lovely Pereg will be free at last
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Excellent news Eileen.
Morning Lynne. Sorry to hear OH has got a high blood sugar reading I hope it returns to normal soon.
Malka that's good news about the shopping and the ramp fingers crossed for that one.

Lovely day out there today so took a stroll down to Marks to drop some pond plants off and the rubber mallet and to take a look at the pond. Its looking good he is very pleased with it. Had a cuppa and a chat now home.
Hung the washing out now got some housework to do.
I have had a lovely cuddle from Dillon and a very wet wash and my glasses which I had put on to read and reply on here too knocked sideways.
He has now gone to his spot in the kitchen safe in the knowledge I am now home and will settle for a while. He lays by the french doors waiting while we are out.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Eileen - I will have you know that a tin of sardines chucked on a bowl of mixed salad and then mixed in with it all, makes a terrific main meal. Well I do not eat breakfast so eat my main meal around 2-3pm and in the summer it is always salad with X Y or Z for the protein part.

And summer lasts a nawful long time 'ere.

Refrigerator [massive] says it cannot get anything else in but then again I have a 2kg chunk of pumpkin to prep, blanch and freeze, ditto a ton of courgettes. OK that will free up refrigerator space but I am too blummin' lazy to start. OK, once I have had summat to eat. Maybe.

Cannot leave anything out because of the meecicles.

That lot have now vanished. So much for their promise of the concrete being laid today. Did I expect anyfink else?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Will someone please have a look at it and tell me whether it is understandable and clear? Thanks!

Steam Mop Bonus Days - September!
Had a look and seems undestandable to me so if I can get it anyone should be able too
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Sat on my lunch hour so thought I'd nip on for a while.

Eileen I'm so glad Lacey's eye is okay.

Lynn I hope your husband is enjoying his first day at work.

Can't wait to finish for the day, looking forward to going home and seeing Marco, he slept through again last night until we woke him at 5 - he's getting good at this now
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »