Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Morning all,

Lynn, hope things go well for you.

Malka get those cuts seen to lady. Your grandson is cute

Tang, I am experiencing a similar issue with a pop up tent. Can get the thing up OK, can I get it back down again...no...not a chance.

I finally got to sleep at 3am, Brian was having a gall bladder attack so was worried, it had been going on all day. He was getting better by the time I checked on him at 2.30.

Got woken by Dougal at 10, who somehow, had worked out how to open the living room door and get upstairs cause he wanted me to let him out, he does that when he can't wait anymore.

It's raining here, so I think a day of study and housework ahead. Haven't got much else planned to be honest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Pat if Bella can find a way in the travel cot she will as you stole her day bed and make here share.
Morning Lynne good luck for the MOT.
Morning June fingers crossed the training goes well and you have the field to yourself.
The up front money is for the solicitor £400 of the eventual bill.
Our deposit for our purchase comes from the deposit that Tom and Lisa have had to find for this house.

Surveyor been got halfway up the field with Dillon Gorden phoned he's gone. He was here no more than 15 minutes.
He stuck his head in the loft, in the meter cupboard, in each of the bedrooms and bathroom took a picture of the outside front and back had a chat with Gorden about where we are moving too then left.
that cost Tom and Lisa around £3-400 roughly we have been looking up the prices and decided not to have a survey we will check things on another visit Peter and Michael my brother have given us some tips.
I suppose its literally a valuation that its worth the mortgage money they are lending.

had a chat with Gorden about where we are moving too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Morning Lorraine. Good luck with the studying and clever Dougal.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Lorraine - they are not cuts they are grazes and they will be OK. As for my grandson, this is the last photo my daughter ever sent me, and as I say, he will be 8 tomorrow so who knows what he, or any of the others, look like now?

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2013, 10:21 AM
He is lovely Malka, what a beautiful child
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
I agree with TW, what a bonny wee lad.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Morning,
MALKA, your grandson is beautiful
X-rated thread this morning I see,Ladies behave!!!
Have an empty house today,pure bliss
hope everyone is well,doggies too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2013, 11:03 AM
What a stunning little boy Malka
Morning Eileen.
FluffHippo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2013, 11:10 AM
malka your grandson is gorgeous. Sad you haven't seen or heard from them

Well I've been out shopping, weekly shop, and also picked up a steam mop. I have to be honest I am a bit let down by it. I get better results with a brush and a bottle of bleach, but at least I know it's clean and I didn't have to get on all fours and get jumped on by the babies
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 11:22 AM
FLUFFY,I love my steam mop,would still give the floors an odd run over with the mop and bucket though!! old habits die hard Am very impressed with mine
LYNN,hi,hope you're well xxNoticed a little sad face there on your house moving comment....forwarding a few weeks time...it'll be all colour charts and rearranging furniture and a very exciting sounding LYNN When do you expect to be moving?
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »