View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:46 AM
I have phoned the hedgehog lady and she said if I can catch them she will take them, but I will have to keep them overnight till she can get there the next day.
OMG I hope i can be brave enough.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:54 AM
BEV,you can do this!
Is there anyone there who can help? maybe a neighbour....Look at it this way by tomorrow they'll be gone and you can get back to normal.Just takes a little courage
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 09:11 AM
LOL Bev they will more afraid of you than you are of them. Oven gloves are good for handling hedgepigs & a large cardboard box for them(with airholes of course) Best of luck

Oh Malka it WILL get better for you both XX Think positive no matter how hard it is.

To everyone have a good or better day.

Hopefully we will be going to agility today & Tommee will meet Trudy, my friends new Terv puppy, at last
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 09:29 AM
I wish I lived nearer Bev because I would come and do it, spiders are my phobia, I've got one living over the kitchen sink at the moment and it keeps dangling there
I'm not a particularly good person Eileen, I try to do the right thing whenever possible, and I would certainly not do what my son has done (well, ex-son - can one 'divorce' ones children ) but none of us is perfect and we've all got baggage of one kind or another. I try to treat people as I would like to be treated.
I helped my son because my parents had the adage 'you make your own bed and you lie in it' and believe me I suffered and my children suffered because of that one. So I always said I would never let my childen, no matter how old they were, get in desperate straits if I could possibly help it. Of course I am the one in desperate straits because I did what I felt was right, and I still think I did the right thing despite this, because it was RIGHT and not wrong, I couldn't turn my back on him. I gave birth to him and gave him the best upbringing I could. What he has done with that is on his shoulders and not mine.
Hope you can understand that. I am not Mrs Perfect or Mrs Good, I am a human being like the rest of us
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Morning all...

TW, I am so very sorry for the trauma you are going through just now. Please dont reproach yourself on the where did I go wrong, what did I do/didn't do... It is not your fault. You son is a grown man and knows right from wrong. I sincerely hope you can get it dealt with, with help from the police and CC. I hope there is someone near who can help, if only with tea and a shoulder to lean on.

Hope the house hunting goes well and you find your dream home. I didn't realise you were looking towards Boston too. Still not that far from me....I wait to see if I get an invite to see the gorgeous Dillon....ooo and you of course

Good Luck with the hedgehog roundup Bev, just imagine they are cute little puppies....and the packing, you always seem to acquire so much more "stuff" than you think

EEEUUUGGGGHHHH fox poo...at that time in the morning....

Nice to see Tang arrive safe and sound, hope the daybed is set for the onslaught from Bella...

So sorry Malka, thoughts are with you and Pereg today, hope she is soon feeling a bit better and your kerb is soon sorted.

to everyone else.

My haircut went quite well at the college on friday, might go and have some highlights put in, it was only £10:50 for my haircut and £20 for highlights.

Had a great weekend with eversuffering husband, took him to work midnight sunday and wont see him now till late saturday afternoon , hopfully he will soon be back over the water and the red wine he gets will help ease the situation

Have a good day, whatever the weather, we have dry but cloudy at the mo....will take dogs out and maybe sit out and finish my book.
pamela81
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2013, 09:49 AM
morning everyone, another boring day at work but have a book on springer spaniels to read between calls as well as looking at trainers closer to home.

was almost late for work today due to an accident on the motorway i take to work. all the people rubber necking at the accident is what causes the delays. My 1 big bugbear when im driving!!

Notr a very exciting day, heading to a shopping complex afetr work to meet a friend for coffee and a catch up.

Hope everyone has a good day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 10:02 AM
TW.. Of course I understand
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Pereg has just had another bad seizure. I have spoken to Ram and he says that as long as I can get her out of them then not to panic - yet. But as soon as I cannot get her out to phone him and he will be straight round here.

If only those bar stewards of the workmen outside knew what they have done...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Thinking of you both xxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 11:12 AM
MALKA,the poor girl Its good to know Ram will be there in a hurry if you need him.(( hugs))
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »