Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Morning all

Helena, hope your day is a bit easier today.

Lynn, hope the house hunting goes well.

Malka, glad madam let you sleep a bit longer, hope you get your Shabbat rolls.

I was expecting to be a little stiff today, but not stiff at all apart from a sore back but I think that's cause I was sleeping wrong and for too long. OH is asleep on the couch so stuck up here for a while, might get Dougal out for a walk in a while, he was panting like mad after our run last night. He is coming on the run with me in September. So training for him too.

First though, have to sort breakfast for scalys and hairys after I have my tea
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi folks,
I've just got back from a lovely long walk with my (boys on-lead unfortunately) as I've got to keep Rucksack away from long grass and fields ..... however it is working and as yet he hasn't been attacked by harvest mites which is fantastic 'cos this time last year he was in a terrible state. I've been keeping our lawn very short and they have open access to our large garden so lots and lots of running around there with each other.
Having had such a good night sleep last night, I feel more tired than ever
Girliebiker - How on earth did your OH get his stuck truck moved yesterday?
L.S. - What a little rebel Loki is turning into ... maybe he witnessed you on the 'drums' yesterday and decided to behave accordingly to suit the image of heavy rock
Hi to Moyra, Jackbox, Mini, Lore and her dragons, pamela and nippy and any one else who I haven't already seen on here this morning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Did you all arrange a day trip out and didn't tell me?.....where is everyone??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 03:14 PM
LOL Eileen, on phone in the morning then been out with girlies and then gardener came, updated him on current situation, then went shopping, and then phone rang on my way home, so once I got home was on phone gossiping the way you do, and it is gone 4 and literally not a pot washed (apart from Keshi's dish)
Shopping on floor in kitchen (which has lottsa pawmarks on it) so need to mop the floor and get organised really, but the sun is out and my grass is all mowed, so guess where I'm going
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Me too been in the garden all day, think my shoulders are a bit burnt Was up really early and now the day is dragging...but at least have all done Hubby will be home soon with his load of washing no doubt
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 03:32 PM
girliebikers OH may well still have London gridlocked, so think yerself lucky
When I was in my bedroom getting ready to go shopping, there was a butterfly in the room, flitting about, no idea how it got in or where it came from, I opened the nets and let it fly out of the window, I knew it had some sort of symbolism but didn't know what exactly. Have just read up on it, and it is a sign that although things have been very bad for me recently I am now being released from it all, like a butterfly from a cocoon I have had to find my own way out, and change is on its way for me.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 03:36 PM
It's a sign TW!! So deserve it too xx
I take it you didn't find papers then?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Not even looked, either out or gossiping.
4 carrier bags full of paperwork still looking at me from by the tv
Couldn't believe it when I read the meaning of it, it so mirrored all the upset and heartbreak I have been going through.
Putting shopping in fridge and box of eggs fell out, and have broken the 2 that were in it, so maybe my eggs are hatching or summat
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 03:49 PM
The only way is up, that's for sure...it'll all work out you'll see
Carrier bag number 3 I reckon
Really hope Lynn finds somewhere lovely today
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
girliebikers OH may well still have London gridlocked, so think yerself lucky
When I was in my bedroom getting ready to go shopping, there was a butterfly in the room, flitting about, no idea how it got in or where it came from, I opened the nets and let it fly out of the window, I knew it had some sort of symbolism but didn't know what exactly. Have just read up on it, and it is a sign that although things have been very bad for me recently I am now being released from it all, like a butterfly from a cocoon I have had to find my own way out, and change is on its way for me.
June- I've heard about releasing a trapped butterfly before and you're right ..... things will now improve for you (fingers crossed) but as for those eggs breaking that was just you being clumsy

My two sons and OH all came in/arrived just as I was feeding the dogs and all hell let loose I can only assume the dogs thought someone was going to take their food I chucked Flash outside with his bowl and left him there for 20 minutes and shut Rucksack in the lounge with his food bowl. I could still feel the tension in them when I retrieved the bowls and let them back into the kitchen where by this time everyone was sitting calmly having a cup of tea. The dogs kept eye-balling each other (unusual) so my sons took one in with them into the lounge and I stayed with OH in the kitchen with the other. Peace again in the household now but I have no idea what that was all about ...... and did I raise my voice ..... yes!!!
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »