View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Lore - George is very bright and quick... Lenny, well...Lenny is large, lumbering and quite slow on the uptake, describes my two perfectly. Flash being like George and poor Rucksack like Lenny. Finger crossed that you are right and that horrible neighbours are moving out.
Taffsmum - Your walk sounded lovely and you dodged any showers. We desperately need rain here so if you get any please blow it this way. Taff ignoring those chickens made me smile - a neighbour here has 3 free range chickens (who are always wondering around on the road and grass verges) and I taught my two boys not to chase them. However, I have been unable to stop them trying to chase cats and there is a large ginger tom who lives near the chickens. If my boys see it I just say "No its only a chicken" and they ignore the cat Unfortunately I tried that same with a black cat and it had no effect
Yes, that mowing almost killed me with the broken mower. Never mind its now done for another week or longer if we don't get any rain.

I'm off to do some more ironing which I produced this afternoon .... determined to keep on top of it now.

Hi June wherever you are - I hope all is OK with you .
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:30 PM
June - I've just seen your post which must have appeared while I was typing ... that often happens Glad you had good walks with the dogs. We so need some rain everything is just yellow and parched ... even my brain
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:33 PM
can't find the paper part of my licence.... I know..I know I should keep them together Anyway house tore apart and still no sign, vaguely remember putting it in a safe place but where exactly is a mystery!!
Did find other items will searching so its not all bad
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2013, 04:35 PM
LOL Eileen, I know how you feel, I am still looking for some paperwork, but I have found loads of stuff that has been missing for ages, so every cloud etc.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:42 PM
TW, its a pain-in -the -butt Since I have to have it Monday, I'm guaranteed to find it on Tuesday Always the way!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Afternoon all. Visit to mum went ok she was in a better mood today. Michael was there too but he left early me turning up meant he could have an earlier day. He went over again this week to drop some things she needed in.
Saw Gill she is having an awful time with the chemo and the heat isn't helping either. We had a a laugh though.

jenny sorry to hear about the mower that must of made the task even harder.
June how lovely your son is worrying about you. Must be nice after the problems you have encountered.
Eileen glad to hear MIL is on the mend.
Lynne what a good boy Taff was.

Everyone else hope your day has gone well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Afternoon all.
Eileen my hubby lost his paper bit as well. It turned up eventually but yes, it is a pain in the butt.
We have had an energetic afternoon cutting back bushes that have gone mad, Forsythia and Spirea, not sure it's the right time but what the heck. I do it when I think I will If I don't do it the neighbours will complain the they are being eaten as they go past!
Stiff and tired now
Peps is still walking fine and even started a game of tug with Brian just now. Until I shouted that is " Oi, she is supposed to be resting her leg"
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't think Taff has seen chucks before - apart from behind the fence in the parks pet corner & he knows he can't get at them. Now if it had been a cat I'd never have seen him again
We never got the rain after all. It brightened up again. Lovely to hear your son is looking after you June.
Glad to hear your mum is doing ok Lynn
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi Lynn,
Poor Gill having a giggle with you most likely cheered her up a bit though (( hugs))
TW,you won't believe this but I'm gonna tell you anyway!!
Was talking to mum on the phone,mentioned missing item and she advised a prayer to St Anthony. Ashamed to say had to look that up online but said prayer,and I kid you not in 5 mins I had located what was lost!In the most unlikely of places,felt stupid for even going to look there, but there it was...Defo worth a go for your missing paperwork
Oh I think I deserve a bevy
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2013, 05:02 PM
NIPPY,I just clip away when needed to!! Normally get attacked by the roses and end up with scratches all down my arms but I love the garden
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »