Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
Started pouring with rain here (Lincs) in the middle of the night, and it's still pouring now. Wonderful. Perhaps the brown grass will eventually turn green again.

Had to manhandle the dogs out of the front door for their morning wee - what a load of wimps.
Whereabouts are you? I'm near Spalding and it started thundering and some very impressive lightning about 2:45 ish. I got up and had to close windows and doors and watched it for a bit.

Got some rumblings going on and just barely raining now. Still quite warm though.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Highlands here, no thunder, or lightening unfortunately. Wish there was. I'm a big kid, love thunderstorms.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Raining heavily here but very warm, been out doing yard and kennels in just trakkie bottoms and t shirt.
You can't be that far away from myself and TaffsMum, Cacoll
Oh well, looks like the M60 in the pouring rain for me, unless it moves on, I've a couple of hours before I go out.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 08:58 AM
As TW said Just rain here. I love a good thunderstorm. on this mornings walk i was wearing just a tshirt & took an umbrella. Everybody else had the same idea - too warm for a jacket.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi everyone we had tremendous thunderbolts during the night and hailstones and then about 6ish this morning more thunderbolts and lightening but just steady rain. We have had steady rain on and off since. I managed to squeeze a walk in for Amber and amazingly she doesn't mind thunderstorms even the loud thunderbolts. I feel sorry for dogs that do find them frightening.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 09:10 AM
No thunder/ lighting/ rain or sun yet! Just that dead heat
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-07-2013, 09:14 AM
We had thunder and lightening with torrential rain at 4.30 this morning. We've had drizzle on and off since then but it still feels just as hot and uncomfortable as yesterday.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Got woken up at 3.30am by Shane as there was loads of lightning outside and it was raining for the nation. We were told Ella freaks out in thunderstorms so we let her on the bed before she noticed it. But she didn't even blink! Got a lil bit scared when Shane left the room to close the windows so I went to put her Thundershirt on, afterwards she was sleeping like a baby and only got woken once by a massive thunder (probably cos I was jumping out of my skin lol) and then fell asleep again.
All in all she had more sleep than the two of us combined! But it was nice and refreshing, the park really needed that rain. All the grass was yellow :S
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Got woken up at 3.30am by Shane as there was loads of lightning outside and it was raining for the nation. We were told Ella freaks out in thunderstorms so we let her on the bed before she noticed it. But she didn't even blink! Got a lil bit scared when Shane left the room to close the windows so I went to put her Thundershirt on, afterwards she was sleeping like a baby and only got woken once by a massive thunder (probably cos I was jumping out of my skin lol) and then fell asleep again.
All in all she had more sleep than the two of us combined! But it was nice and refreshing, the park really needed that rain. All the grass was yellow :S
Do you think the thundershirt is good Florence?
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm in Horncastle, girliebiker.

It's still pouring down here. I'm fed up with it now and want the sunshine back.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >