Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Staffy
that's as bad as me driving off without putting the fuel cap back on the car.
I've driven off and left a friend behind in a pub,but serves him right for going to the loo just as we're leaving...
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Het
In Helens Van by the looks of things Fred
i will drive it and take the pair of you
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
I've driven off and left a friend behind in a pub,but serves him right for going to the loo just as we're leaving...

lmao good one Steve
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
i will drive it and take the pair of you
Do you reckon you could manage the pair of us Fred?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Oh no Foxy, something to look forward to Its not so much my memory, I just seem to get so easily distracted and sidetracked.

I'm thinking of going brunette, maybe that will help

No - take it from me, it won't

I am always doing the most stupid things possible and I get easily sidetracked too
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Shush, every1 has forgotte we r due a full moon and it still hasnt been decided who will lock me in the cellar so shush

Me me me - I'll lock you in the cellar Luke
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Oh no Foxy, something to look forward to Its not so much my memory, I just seem to get so easily distracted and sidetracked.

I'm thinking of going brunette, maybe that will help

Not likely Het, I tried that and I can honestly say, hand on heart, it definately doesn't work
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:41 PM
My dads always having "blond" episodes like this! Hes not blond or female but he still seems to have them

His regular trick is hanging the dirty poo bangs on the tow bar of the car whilst he sorts the dogs out and puts them in the boot and then forgets to put the poo bag in the car or bin to take home again! Needless to say it isnt there when he reaches home and some poor driver will have a poo splattered car

My blond moment for today (im not blond either ) Me and my driving instructor had just pulled up outisde my house and i said oh look theres puss (my cat) and when i had done talking to my instructor i called her over and she wouldnt come- so i tried again- still wouldnt come and normally she comes to me straight away, so i went over to "puss" and picked her up and proceeded to walk back to my front door. I was just about to open the door when my neighbour from accross the street came over and...... asked for her cat back!!!!!!! I was sooooo embarrassed. I just handed the poor confused kitty over and went inside to find puss sat on the stiars looking at me strange! I think i really need my eyes testing again!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:31 PM
i have one to make you laugh - my mum is notorious for having those moments.

Firstly she will have to go through every female and male relatives name before finally getting to mine when she is callng me by name (- I am her only daughter you would really think shed remember!!!)

she always leaves the car keys in the most bizarre places = most bizarre yet - found beside a plant pot in the garden

two of her best though :
We went on holiday - all the aunties, me my mum and cousin to portugal a coupole of years ago and one night we were playing that game where you write the name of someone famous on a bit of paper, mix them all up and then everyone picks one and sticks it on their head. you then all have to go round and ask yes/no questions as to who you are ...
it was between me and my mum - everyone else had guessed theres and so we were asking all the questions - i guessed mine - so just mum left - she had quite a list so far but then started asking questions she al;ready had - she was doing everyones head in so we started to give her clues etc - eventually it came down to practically telling her - she finally came up with the name of the person after much deliberation...........only to then turn round and say "oh that was the one that I had written down "" PMSL - so after all that by a mere process of elimanation she should have known hers all along cos she wrote it not 10 minutes before hand !!!!! what a complete twit - from then on we have referred to her as having a "paul Newman" moment - as this was the name of the person she wrote down and forgot !!!

to add to that - she was showing people round her house last week on an open viewing as their house has just gone on the market - and she was telling someone which direction the sun came in and turned round to demonstrate with a big sweep of her arm and whacked the couples little boy in the face with her hand !!! needless to say they wont forget that house !!!!

dani
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
i have one to make you laugh - my mum is notorious for having those moments.

Firstly she will have to go through every female and male relatives name before finally getting to mine when she is callng me by name (- I am her only daughter you would really think shed remember!!!)
My nan does this alllllllll the time but now she is getting so old she doesnt actually realise she is calling me Tara (my cousin) or Steph (my mum) or peter (my uncle)

Originally Posted by Brundog
she always leaves the car keys in the most bizarre places = most bizarre yet - found beside a plant pot in the garden
I am TERRIBLE for doing this! Worst place i have found them is at the back of the fridge the clicker thing still worked tho! Im also like this with my glasses.

EDIT- Why wont my quotes work
EDIT AGAIN- Doesnt matter i have worked it out! i didnt have my / in!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >