View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 09:32 PM
LOL LS, I think a large glass of orange juice is in order for you b4 you turn in for the night to help your body break down the alcohol

Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Can't wait to hear all about him. Gawd, I almost called YOU Fern then. LOL.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 09:34 PM
True Gems! Your baby boy is not a baby any longer - just seen your new avator!!! Wow hasn't he grown - awww I totally love TJ - felt like he's grown up with me somehow, if this makes any sense

He's lovely Gems, hope he is thriving!

Originally Posted by Gems
Blimey! cant believe its come around so soon, waiting for my baby boy seemed like a lifetime! best wishes ingrid! now the trouble begins, sorry meant fun!!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 11:19 PM
How quick has that come around Ingrid! Puppies soon grow so enjoy the mayhem while it lasts I bet you cant wait now you have been waiting so long for this little guy hope he is your perfect dog and makes you very happy as im sure he will
ROFL Steve very good and so true
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2005, 05:28 AM
It is not your last day of freedom - it is your last day of being deprived of the delights of sharing your life with a dog

I have no doubt that Fern will bring you both much joy, pride and pleasure. I wish all three of you many happy years together

SB
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:29 AM
Thanks Natasha, it's been a while, can't believe it all happens tomorrow but have today to get through Get to try out my new steam cleaner tonight it's the little things really that keep me amused

Originally Posted by Natasha
How quick has that come around Ingrid! Puppies soon grow so enjoy the mayhem while it lasts I bet you cant wait now you have been waiting so long for this little guy hope he is your perfect dog and makes you very happy as im sure he will
ROFL Steve very good and so true
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Well put SB

And thank you for your kind wishes, here's hoping for the best for our wee fella.

Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
It is not your last day of freedom - it is your last day of being deprived of the delights of sharing your life with a dog

I have no doubt that Fern will bring you both much joy, pride and pleasure. I wish all three of you many happy years together

SB
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by Steve
Yes-make the most of your last day of freedom...

1)Have a lay in,

2)Eat your breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks without a head being dropped onto you lap with constant whining (or howling in Vegas's case with big pools of drool).

3)Standback and admire how clean your floor surfaces are-cause its the last time they will look like that!

4)Pair all your socks up because after a few weeks-they will start to dissapear one by one...

5)Admire your newly turfed lawn and imagine what it will look like in a few months with craters everywhere.(tip-keep a box of grass seed handy!)

6)Walk around your house and imagine what its like with weird shaped rubber toys barefoot when scattered on floor and rock hard bones (these really hurt when accidently kicked!)

7)Take a last look at nextdoors cat sitting in your garden-because it wont come back in.

Visit us on Dogweb without a big wet nose being shoved into your ear

9)Admire your newly planted shrubs in garden-they are ripe for being pulled out and mauled in house.

10)Prepare yourself with finding 'lost' shoes-invariebly they end up in dogs bed,but strangely only one of the pair.

But i wouldnt change anything.Dogs bring us so much happiness and will always be 100% loyal.
very true Steve nicely done agree with you
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:34 AM
Todays the day Ingrid :smt026 :smt026
Bet you´re excited

I guess its ok to say congratulations on being a mum now
A bit early still but it is today
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Fred
very true Steve nicely done agree with you

Hello Fred :smt039

You've forgotten to talk to me on my post
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:53 AM
It's tomorrow AM Today is my supposed last day of freedom!

He arrives tomorrow at 11am.

Still so much to do, and so little time

Originally Posted by amts
Todays the day Ingrid :smt026 :smt026
Bet you´re excited

I guess its ok to say congratulations on being a mum now
A bit early still but it is today
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >