View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 01:43 PM
The results are back and they are clear.

Had a lovely walk in sunshine. Windy mind, but not as cold as yesterday so we have all enjoyed it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Well that's good then Chris, is that faecal and blood or just the faecal then? Where do you go from here if Rosie starts going downhill again then which of course, I hope she doesn't!?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 02:03 PM
We're all baffled as to where to go from here if things kick off again.

Bloods initially showed one elevated pancreatic marker, but that had disappeared on a second blood test. X-ray showed nothing, stool sample - nothing.

I suppose endoscope would be the next step, but I'm hoping and praying the change of diet has worked - if not, it's more sleepless nights and hair tearing out sessions to come, but I really hope not for her sake
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Morning all - YAY back at Dogsey..

all good here, had a good weekend got all my custom orders made up and ready to send off. 5 bracelets, 1 necklace and 2 pin brooches.. So happy with how busy it is, my order book is nearly full for February too.

Also got lots of REAL work to do, I am so pleased my boss decided the week I fly to England to pile a tonne of work onto me - *note this is dripping with sarcasm* hey ho if it doesn't get done it doesn't get done.

Daisy and Tilly are fine, Daisy was 4 last week so yesterday we took them to the beach where she proceeded to eat EVERYTHING she could find, got home and it made a re-appearance on my living room carpet bladdy dog, thing don't get better as they get older!! then she wouldn't touch dinner, but by the time last bedtime snacks came around she was much better and wolfing them down, she will be hungry this morning!

And there endeth my weekend tales.

Happy Monday peeps xxxxxxxxxxx
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Afternoon all

Good result H regarding the invoice. Lol at the floor choice, poor Dave.

Bev you need to take care of yourself, the dogs rely on you to stay well.

I have spent most of the day fiddling around in the lounge, sorted my cd's dusted and hoovered and cleaned all of the glass shades on the lights.

We had a spot of craziness when the dogs all came in and raced around for a while and when Fiji heard the cd's she wanted to join in and show off her moves. Fiji hasn't forgotten any of her dancing skills and was weaving, twirling and running through my legs as if she had been doing it yesterday, she just lights up as she enjoys it so much. The boys just thought we were mad!

I hope everyone has had a good day today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi folks,

Chris - great news that Rosie's results were all OK and everything crossed that she remains well and it was down to her food.

Nippy - Don't forget to Show&Tell after your Dunelm Mills trip

Mini - Was the bookcase massacre to give you wood to keep warm?

June - I hope Sasha's visit to the vet went well.

LS - Shame about the curtains. Fortunately only 3 sets of curtains here have to be dry-cleaned and the rest I can wash. I'm glad you enjoyed your walk and you have every reason to be proud of Loki - watching and waiting

Bev - Hopefully once you start sleeping again you will feel so much better. Lack of sleep is torturous Are you taking a multi-vit each day or vit C as you have had so much on your plate recently. ((hugs)). Good luck with the chest x-ray.

JackBox - What a good friend you are supporting your friend before her op. I hope it all goes well for her tomorrow.

Helena - Well done - what a result with the carpet man. As you say you probably got such a good result because you didn't scream/hit him. .... although I know you probably felt like it.

Moet, Malka and DaisyD - - I hope I haven't missed any one out. Apologies if I have.

Well I posted a couple of photo of my walk with the greyhounds this morning. It was fantastic and all of the dogs behaved impeccably. In fact I think my dogs were in awe of them as they were quite big and I think they were all so surprised as being walked together. We stopped for a coffee with them at the end of the walk and they all settled down together and Rucksack definitely took a shining to Twiggy one of my friends bitches as they lay down touching. So that walk with them will now become a regular event.

They are both flat out now shattered.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Weather gone into overdrive here, we have strong winds, hail, rain and snow is forecast Sasha has had her final vax and the all clear from Alex, and he can't believe how she has grown, he says she is enormous, weighed her and she was 7.3kg - last time she was 6.5kg - so not the massive gain she had initially, but a steady gain of around 500g per week, so all good. He was holding her saying how well she was and cuddled her and said he was going to miss her and planted a kiss on her forehead. Of course Sasha has that look on her face that says Oh I am So Mistreated, Please Love Me Back into reception for the nurses to cuddle and love her, pay for her vax and off we go home. Have made arrangements to get Cariad spayed as soon as I get the balance of Sasha's money in. Called in at the wholesalers, and got chicken and tripe, beef and chicken free flow minces and some shavings. Rang to tell Sasha's new family she was cleared to go on Friday, no reply. Then he rang me back to say they were going to have to go out on Saturday and they really didn't want to leave her alone - so could they pick her up Monday Soooo all you Sasha fans, excellent news for you all...me....well another week till I see my bed I think and I was sooo looking forward to that sleep I was going to have on Friday night and the lazy weekend I was going to have .......
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 04:26 PM
So, do dry-clean only curtains survive the washing machine?

Great news that Rosie's results are clear.

Well done Helena for getting your free carpet! Respect!

A busy weekend then DaisyDog!

Yay, we have Sasha a bit longer.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
We have had another dry day here,sunny at times but the wind has strengthened now and it's gone cold.

Sent Lizzie and her b/f to Tesco for me,while I got on with other stuff.

Had a nosey on the housing exchange site and neighbours have posted on there now so looks like there serious about moving,Good,hurry up and B***** Off She's only asking for a 3 bed though so that's all they must be entitled to,they have two kids under 7 which are not counted,neither will the newborn when it arrives,they could always move into a private rental but the landlord would sure have a nightmare and probably no house left either

Doing egg and chips for tea for the boys,Lizzie is having sausage and wedges and I am going to have curry and chips yum!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Morning Jackie, oh dear, so sorry to hear about Millie and her gums and teeth. Maybe the vet will tell you whether you have a choice or not. My poor friend put her 10 year old pointer in for some tooth work and he ended up taking 10 teeth out She was flaberghasted, so please make sure you KNOW what they wll be doing before she has it done, and hugs for you both.xxx
I know she will probably lose a couple , one is broken, so I know that will have to go, and probably a couple more, but its got to be better than it is now, I have just put it off for so long, at her age I done want to put her through an GA, but I cant see it not having to be done.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >