View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 12:06 PM
I've only come in to see how Dave is too.
Poor Dave, how awful to reach such a low ebb.
I hope you can soon pull him back H and that he is back on top enjoying life again.
Love and HUGS to you both
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Oh no Helena,
I am really sorry to hear Dave has hit rock bottom,I'm sure with your support he will start to feel better soon.
Thinking of you both xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Oh Nechda - poor Dave. I am sure that you have the strength and love to help pull him out of this state, but if he has been bottling it all up it is better that he has now been able to let it out instead of keeping it festering away.

Much love and (((hugs))) for you both. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Afternoon all it is me late on parade today.

Helena I am sorry Dave has hit rock bottom not surprising really. I did and had hoped things were on the up after you learnt the vat bill was not as bad as first thought and that he had irons in the fire for his new living arrangements
I do hope things haven't got worse again and that hopefully it is relief and he feel able to let go now.
I know how he feels some days you just wonder where you get the strength to carry on another day from.
Sending (((hugs))) to you both. X

We had a nice walk on the field and up the woods today and then have watched two hours of silent witness on catch up that's why I am so late.

Lorraine sorry you didn't get your contract but at least they are keeping you on so that's good and worthy of congratulations.
Chris pleased to hear Rosie seems on the mend.
Bev glad to hear Kyiro has managed a little walk and that the amputation is healing well.
June pleased to hear Sasha is doing well sorry to hear Che has an explosive bottom.

I hope everyone is well and not doing to badly in the snow I have had enough of it now but we have been warned we may get another huge dump of the white stuff tomorrow.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone and stay safe.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon all,
I'm so sorry that dave is so down Helena, its so unfair when you have worked so hard most of your life and then because of things happening beyond your control, everything you've worked for is at risk.With the stress, worry and long hours you can't cope with it all. ((( Hugs)))) to dave.
The snow is slowly starting to melt i just hope it doesn't freeze tonight or it will be like a skating ring around here.
Hooch enjoyed his mad hour charging and zooming around in the park this morning playing with 2 friends.
I'm glad the cow pats seem to have deminished in number some what june. maybe che is doing it because he wants some special mummy time just like sasha lol.
HEALING {{{{vibes}}}} hugs and cuddles to those that need them xxx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Lynn on silent witness how come they didn't show that women detective getting the sack or something.
I think she should of done or, do you think she will be in another episode ?
She's a real piece of work .
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Lynn on silent witness how come they didn't show that women detective getting the sack or something.
I think she should of done or, do you think she will be in another episode ?
She's a real piece of work .
I was hoping to see the same thing. I can only tolerate her in another episode if she does get the sack.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 01:43 PM
H, I am really sorry to hear Dave has got so low. I hope now he has got it all out and with your love and support he will start to climb back upwards again.

Its really worrying and difficult for you too, so take care of yourself as well and we understand if you dissapear for a bit.

Big (((hugs))) to you both.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Afternoon all, and thanks a lot for all my hugs and concern over Dave, much needed cos it's me who feels ill now, but that's what I'm here for I suppose

I've managed to pick him up from underneath the floorboards, and I've been busy on the phone most of the day arranging viewings for rented flats near to his workplace, so that'll keep him busy next week during his lunch breaks and evenings. Once he's sorted out with a rental, it won't stress him out if he needs to work more than 3 days a week, cos it won't cost him more.

He's still going ahead with trying to buy one, and I've even managed to cheer him up there, because I told him if we buy one on the seafront, he uses it all week and I will let it out to holidaymakers over the week-ends and earn the money to pay the mortgage! I don't know where I get these bright ideas, but this one just popped out of my head, and I thought to myself, hmmm, that's a good idea of mine!

I can understand how he's feeling, and yes I know he's paid the tax due, and is preparing to pay the vat which is due at the end of this month, but what with wages going out too, if this snow hangs around he said, he'll be back to square one on the ragged edge and so it goes on. He feels a failure, I told him he's not, there's nothing he can do about the current situation out there no matter how hard he tries, and he should think himself lucky, he's still got his head above the water. God, it's been draining for me though, and I feel totally wrecked myself, not as wrecked as you are June, but almost!

At least he's what I'd call "stable" again now, he's being extra attentive and trying to help me out here and there, so he must know it's all got to me, but I'll survive as I always do (I hope!!!).

My next job will be trying to stop him driving off to work at 6am on Tuesday morning if we get that big dump of snow promised for tomorrow. I shall try and make him wait until it thaws out a bit, even if it means waiting until mid morning, otherwise, I know what'll happen, he'll get stuck somewhere and want my help!

Anyway, normal service has been resumed, I took some great shots of Zena this morning all kitted out in her new snow gear, sooooo funny she was!

Lynn has kindly offered to take over for me until Dave goes back to work, so that in case he's had another sleepless night of worry, I can be here for him from the start when I get up. Thanks again, and I'm sorry I haven't replied to anybody, but I'll get around to it and hope all is going well for you all today. I know Rosie had a good night and Pepsi, and that it's just Che who's giving you the problems now June.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm very sorry to hear Dave has had a bit of a melt down. It must be very hard for both of you, with him working away for half the week and you both being on your own. I hope you get something sorted out with his living arrangements. How long do you think this will continue?

I don't suppose he could open up a garage in your area, could he?
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >