Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all and Happy Christmas to you all,
Sorry you are still feeling unwell Lynn and I hope you soon improve. Quiet day here too, with nothing happening.
Kyiro is limping worse than ever and back to holding his foot off the ground when he stands. I wonder if its the bandage as it was a different vet put it on last time and his toes look quite squeezed together and if she hasn't padded them well enough they could be getting very sore. I am in two minds whether to take the bandage off till he goes back Tuesday. But if the problem is the pad itself then I could do more harm than good. Oh what to do for the best.
Stopped raining here and I got a dry walk with Lily although very soggy underfoot.
Hope you all have a lovely time and enjoy your day.
I asked family over the pond; there is in the US a special boot, called I think breather, for this kind of problem. It protects, but lets the air get at the wound stopping it getting more soggy.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Morning All and a Merry Christmas

All pressies unwrapped.....seems Santa must think I need fattening up as ''how many boxes of choc's''
YUK.....

I bought the dogs pressies which they loved and have been playing with/eaten(didn't do SS this year as no-one had as many dogs as us )
Turkey already cooked last night so only the veg to cook and pud

Hope those feeling under the weather feel better soon xxxxxxxx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Missed out on the chocs this year but someone gave me a Yorkie bar at market so I have saved that..

I have prepared my turkey breast meat; sandwiched with onion, cranberry and stuffing, rolled in foil. It will cook in the time the parboiled roots roast. With M.E you can be so exhausted with the cooking you cannot eat so this is my way of avoiding that! Just throw it in and rest; using the double electric oven here for the first time as i cannot rely on the range for roasting

Took the rest of the legless, wingless carcase apart and some is in the slow cooker and the rest will be tomorrow's meal for dogs and cats, raw...

And I have the part of the Christmas pudding that someone gave me at a craft fair...

Sunshiene then deluges and rainbows flickering on and off over the mountains

Starting knitting for next year's markets!!!
johnboy999
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Happy Xmas to all.

All is peacfull here ,
The Whippets got more than me this Christmas and are playing togther, sad side it's peeing down.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Happy Christmas everyone!

Lynn sorry you aren't well.

I have one happy wee lad currently firing off nerf darts for all he's worth. He got three nerf guns of mahoosive proportions. Games to keep him occupied for ages and the obligatory pajamas from Granny and Grandad. Great fun. I got The Bourne Legacy on blue ray and Pirates of the Carribean movies. Delighted

Now to get going on the rest of Xmas dinner.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 12:30 PM
I've got a new laptop which I'm about to hook up to wi fi now its done its installation stuff, Thorntons chocs, biscuits, wolf t shirt, lots of smelly bath stuff.Doggies got a dog cake mix and some chews, babies got squeaky toys for in here where Mabs can't eat them, also got a wi-fi streamer thing for the tv, which was hooked up for me yesterday, not quite sure whether I'll ever use it to be honest, but the thought was there!!!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 01:17 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND special thoughts and wishes to all those who are poorly, have poorly dogs/kids its horrible being ill over Christmas.

The weather is rubbish here too, been raining non stop. Managed to gt dogs out briefly earlier after they had their presents.

Hubby cooking dinner so i am sitting on the sofa with Gone with the wind on the box with a Tia Mari and coke ! kids upstairs playing dogs asleep sorted.

No visitors today, mum and dad at my brothers in Essex but have mother in law here tomorrow (well its only one day thank goodness)

Best wishes to one and all xxx
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Happy Christmas, everyone.

I'm shattered already... went to bed very late and got driven out of it too early. Bl**dy cats. I have to say, I have really missed having a cat or two around the place, but not when I'm trying to sleep and am being jumped on, head butted, and treaded to within an inch of my life. Mother cat has extremely sharp claws, even a duvet is not enough protection. I feel like a pincushion.

Jon rang his parents and his mum has shouted at him because she's not happy as we haven't gone up there for Christmas. She's got the rest of the family up there, but all she's focusing on is the fact that we stayed down here. *sigh* So now Jon is in a really bad mood and is like a bear with a sore a*se.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I have just been enjoying reading through all the posts before I get ready to go out , 'all life is here' as they say from the sad to the funny.

That's the lovely thing about Dogsey , may other forums are 'just sites' but here we are a family..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Happy Christmas, everyone.

I'm shattered already... went to bed very late and got driven out of it too early. Bl**dy cats. I have to say, I have really missed having a cat or two around the place, but not when I'm trying to sleep and am being jumped on, head butted, and treaded to within an inch of my life. Mother cat has extremely sharp claws, even a duvet is not enough protection. I feel like a pincushion.

Jon rang his parents and his mum has shouted at him because she's not happy as we haven't gone up there for Christmas. She's got the rest of the family up there, but all she's focusing on is the fact that we stayed down here. *sigh* So now Jon is in a really bad mood and is like a bear with a sore a*se.
The cats sound happy, oops... just being jumped and sat on by 2 stone of black and white cat....Hope they settle soon but how they love you!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >