View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 06:48 PM
We're looking at a female German Pinscher...fingers crossed for puppy fun at Christmas
We love so many dogs between us and have been looking at the rescues for years but the GP is the first breed we've both gone nuts over.
My colleague has a French Bulldog...he's AWESOME!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by ljru1970 View Post
Have you seen the ones at Manytears? They have 2 they want to go together, as well as single ones
June and July? yes i'm trying to convince my housemates they want two dogs. There is something about more than one they can't get their heads around, not that they'll ever see them anyway.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I have my next 2 breeds planned out and will be moving away slightly from the breeds I have now but kind of sticking to the same theme! I will be swapping collies for Aussie Shepherds and plan to own a GWP. I need to make a firm decision on breeders though but I have a fair few years to do my research!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Another dark sable working line GSD ... definitely Not for a good few years though.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Another dark sable working line GSD ... definitely Not for a good few years though.
Do you think you could keep two WL GSDs in your house together though?
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 08:08 PM
I am actively planning my next GSD for next year it will be either High lines or HGH lines or dependent on the breeder both.
when my current GSD passes I will be looking at getting a male CP
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Do you think you could keep two WL GSDs in your house together though?
Yep, I don't see why not. I would imagine though that I won't be in an ideal position to get a second WL until I only have one dog left from my current dogs. As Zak is the youngest, then it will probably be him (but, of course, we all know that Mother Nature doesn't always work that way).

In the future, I will be more than happy to have just one dog and put everything into that one dog, as they will always have the company of one or two of hubby's working collies in the house anyway. If I do go down the route of two WLs at the same time then I would probably opt for a dog and a bitch, to minimise the chances of fights.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by wildmoor View Post
I am actively planning my next GSD for next year it will be either High lines or HGH lines or dependent on the breeder both.
when my current GSD passes I will be looking at getting a male CP
Do you have any possible HGH litters in mind Pam? If I were to get more into the herding side of things, then that type of GSD could be a possibility too.
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Mine will probably be a CKCS bitch, I already have the name picked out though it won't be quite yet!
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Do you have any possible HGH litters in mind Pam? If I were to get more into the herding side of things, then that type of GSD could be a possibility too.
not as yet I am viewing the HGH classes later this month will go from there dependent on what they are producing, obviously I will stay away from known dwarf and epileptic producers
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »