Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Maisiesmum View Post
I suspect poor Lennox was put to sleep a long time ago.
Wouldn't surprise me if Lennox passed away after being kept in such terrible conditions and this has been a cover up, at least since the last images were published where he was shown to be in such poor health.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
id be going after the people who housed this poor dog ,iv seen the pics and would call the athorities who govern them...any one got the name of the warden? id like to ask a few questions myself.
chaospony
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by labaddicted91 View Post
Lennox is a lab cross that happens to look of pit bull type. Ireland don't have 1997 ammendent to bsl of dda. Dog warden came round, he jumped up and was seized because of that. He has been insured, muzzled and microshipped at all times although never bit anyone. Dog warden said was terrified of him but secretly filmed playing with him. Police dog handler was used to give evidence again despite Victoria, sarah fisher and mic martin etc saying he poses no threat at all. Owner is vet nurse and has 12 year old daughter with severe asthma and immune system issues, lennox unofficial therapy dog. Whilst seized he has been in a ****ty looking kennel and has displayed enormous tolerance. Owners trying to use legal grey area to have him rehomed with Victoria in us instead of being destroyed in ireland. If that isn't granted they want a last goodbye and body back. Someone will come along who is more informed than me im sure!
Just pointing out this is in Northern Ireland, in the Republic of Ireland there are no banned breeds just restrictions placed on breeds such as needing to always be on lead under a certain length in public with muzzles and such. Some of the breeds on the restricted list surprise me though!

http://www.anvilireland.ie/restricted-breeds.html

Poor Lennox I was hoping he would be saved. :*(
louise!
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Very very sad, and better for the dog if this had happened long ago, before he was made to suffer through these conditions. Although it's far from the ideal outcome, at least he'll be at peace and incapable of suffering any longer
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Heartbreaking
saharazin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Victoria Stillwell just tweaked: "I'll be on @HLNTV (Headline News) around 7:30pm ET tonight with @JVelezMitchell & @SaveLennox's owner. This issue knows no bounds."
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2012, 11:32 PM
is this dog gone to the bridge?
saharazin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-07-2012, 12:07 AM
I watched the broadcast. It was about 5 minutes long and about the global outrage and the how the Dangerous Dog Act is ineffective. She had been trying without success to meet with the council to present other solutions.

Link: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/1...ave-lennox-dog
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2012, 12:29 AM
thanks for the link.
saharazin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
is this dog gone to the bridge?
I've read on Twitter that 7AM is the scheduled time. I do not know how reliable the source is.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »