Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Thanks again for the meat, the dogs will love it Jake had a good sniff of the bag when I got in, and Arrow went slightly mad Some of the blood had defrosted in the bag, and he was licking every drop he could... he then was pulling the bags about, and trying to find a way into them

It will definitely be a hit with him

It was lovely to meet you both

Awwww so cute!!! Great to meet you too, although next time I'll demand you bring your boys

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I want some please. Now Brit Airways and Cyprus Airways and Monarch and Thompsons and Aegean and EasyJet and Ryanair ALL do daily flights to Cyprus.

So you've got NO excuse. When should I expect you?
Tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free accomodation in return for venison??

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
And please make sure there is enough to be brought over on a boat trip from Cyprus to Ashdod [I can get my driver to collect it from there!]
Sounds like a plan to me
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3