Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
There are Xolo's in this country, they have a breed club, my friend has been following them as she was thinking about getting one.
They are lovely dogs. I know one of the current UK breeders of them and her mum who was involved in shar-pei for many years. HAven't spoken to either in a while though. I was surprised how much I liked the xolos when I was chatting to her on Discover Dogs some years ago. The coated ones are lovely too. I wonder if someone has got hold of a xolo and is cross breeding them with chinese crested as it's funny how these xolo lookalikes keep turning up in rescue considering what a truly rare almost only double number breed they are here. Mind you, the chinese crested come from that gene pool anyway and it's only because you can't normally see their heads that you can't see how much of a resemblance there is.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3