Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
No! Erik is mine first!
Fight ya for him!!
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Thanks all,

lol at you both still wanting to steal Erik, I bet you would change your mind if you actually lived with him though. lets just say he's not the brightest crayon in the box
Oh I would have him in a heart beat. I have a lot of experience of ''special'' dogs!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Loving Erik----are you serious about his brain capacity? If so wonder if it is colour linked---my lilac collie's brain is a bit odd!

rune
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Gorgeous dogs
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
You may not have seen my new boy (hairless crested) he is also not the brightest crayon in the box. Will swap you a small crayon for a big one
What's the name of your new boy i'll look for some pics of him, not sure about swapping a small crayon for a big one though, i'm kind of attached to my "special crayon" lol

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
YAY! New photos (and about time too.....)

All the crew are looking just fabulous, hon, a real credit to you!

Thanks Vicki, It's been hard work at times, but I think he's been worth all the stress and all the extra grey hairs he's given me

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Fight ya for him!!

Oh I would have him in a heart beat. I have a lot of experience of ''special'' dogs!!
lol, my hubby says our house should be renamed " the home for special needs dogs" and he dreds me winning the lotto as he know's i'd open a rescue centre for the "special ones"

Originally Posted by rune View Post
Loving Erik----are you serious about his brain capacity? If so wonder if it is colour linked---my lilac collie's brain is a bit odd!

rune
I've said for years now that with Dobermann's the lighter the colour the dumber the dobe, used to say it as a joke, but with Erik it's come true! I cant say it's a fawn dobermann thing as Ember my fawn bitch who's now at rainbow bridge was really intelligent, if slightly aloof with strangers...
Erik has the learning capacity of a goldfish! seriously

Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Gorgeous dogs
thankyou
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
What's the name of your new boy i'll look for some pics of him, not sure about swapping a small crayon for a big one though, i'm kind of attached to my "special crayon" lol
awww i love my "special crayon" too his name is asbo, hairless chinese crested.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3