View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2011, 07:39 AM
What a very kind thing to do - Malcolm really is a gentleman.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Aw Steph how wonderful. Truly wonderful. We still get the occasional email from Mark about Ben and it is really nice to know that sometimes certain dogs (and their owners) stick in their minds forever - and I mean that in the good way.

So pleased "God's" kinds words and thoughtfulness helped you and it sure helped Reah
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
What a very kind thing to do - Malcolm really is a gentleman.
He was a tower of hope and strength through her dark days all those years ago xxxxx
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Steph how wonderful. Truly wonderful. We still get the occasional email from Mark about Ben and it is really nice to know that sometimes certain dogs (and their owners) stick in their minds forever - and I mean that in the good way.

So pleased "God's" kinds words and thoughtfulness helped you and it sure helped Reah
It did and they were, Reah will never go away from my heart, still to this moment I can see her lying comfy on her chair. I know she made a big impact on Malcolm and his team too xxx
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 07:24 PM
thats so nice, i like the personal touch from vets ect makes it far more relaxed
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
thats so nice, i like the personal touch from vets ect makes it far more relaxed
It does, I agree xxxxxxxxxx our own vet sent us a card today too, so it has felt special to us that she was so well thought of xxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3