22-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Lovely pictures!
Originally Posted by pinkgunner View Post
Aaaw he's gorgeous! Fab action shots!

xx
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Fab photos..... how long will the ball last, I wonder

thanks, it will last quite a while i think, its got puncture holes in it but its the same as the jolley balls and keeps inflating back

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/d...ng_toys/184463
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh WOW, we want one of those now!!!! coz just like Duke, Zena wouldn't be seen dead without a ball in her gob!! Super bouncy by the looks, that'll be great for our garden games! Lovely pics of the handsome boy enjoying his new toy, and now I'm off to order one (or two!) for Zena, so thanks for that link!

ETA: have you tried the JW's? They squeak and are the same size, and bounce really well!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 12:23 PM
i keep reading the title as your dog has a gsd toy lol
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh WOW, we want one of those now!!!! coz just like Duke, Zena wouldn't be seen dead without a ball in her gob!! Super bouncy by the looks, that'll be great for our garden games! Lovely pics of the handsome boy enjoying his new toy, and now I'm off to order one (or two!) for Zena, so thanks for that link!

ETA: have you tried the JW's? They squeak and are the same size, and bounce really well!
No probs, i got the smaller one for duke. Its floats too, so he likes to take it swimming. Ohh ive just had a look at the JW ball, might have to get one of those when ive got a bigger toy box!!

Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i keep reading the title as your dog has a gsd toy lol
Hmm lol i could have worded it better but can't change it now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
No probs, i got the smaller one for duke. Its floats too, so he likes to take it swimming. Ohh ive just had a look at the JW ball, might have to get one of those when ive got a bigger toy box!!
It looks the same size as my Jw's, so is that the small or medium he's got there then? I'm paranoid about normal sized balls without ropes I like them bigger, just like the one Duke has in his gob there, bless him! I don't want to order one that's too small like I did with the orbi first time around, coz their small is for a toy yorkshire terrier by the looks of it when it arrived I'll check it out, they might have sizes on there, no worries.
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
It looks the same size as my Jw's, so is that the small or medium he's got there then? I'm paranoid about normal sized balls without ropes I like them bigger, just like the one Duke has in his gob there, bless him! I don't want to order one that's too small like I did with the orbi first time around, coz their small is for a toy yorkshire terrier by the looks of it when it arrived I'll check it out, they might have sizes on there, no worries.
Its the smaller of the 2, the 11.5cm diameter
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:55 PM
He looks like he's having a lot of fun
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
He looks like he's having a lot of fun
He sure is, playing is his favorite thing ever even before food!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3