View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Now if you could just come and train Ludi too I would be very happy Ludi firmly believes sit means jump around like a complete looney
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Awww congrats I cant get over how stunning this dog is. He reminds me of a fairy tail prince all elegant with long flowing hair
awwwwww thank you i think hes gorgeous but im bias
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:39 PM
well we have just introduced the word to him. he wasnt phased whatsoever and now sits when you say sit. of course we still have a while to go, im going to have to try it on different floors with him, and with me standing up. but im glad we have cracked the sit!

now its onto down
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Now if you could just come and train Ludi too I would be very happy Ludi firmly believes sit means jump around like a complete looney
well asbo has taken me a whole year i honestly never thought we would crack it so im extatic that we have.

no one in the real world seems too bothered, so i know i can always rely on dogsey to congratulate my doggy achievements
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 02:21 PM
well dont both of you I know, we all get stuck at different points - no tricks are easy for all dogs
Glad training can be fun for both of you again

word of warhing tho
be careful what you wish for - I would add in some other commands he knows too else all you might get is the sit
I spent months getting Ben to give a paw - and now most of the time when he sits that paw creeps up
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3