Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Oliver
I know I'm cute but... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Mouse
Do you have food? if not, please leave

Boo
I'm a bit nervous of you, but if you squat down and wait for me to come to you, then I'd LOVE a snuggle!

Zoe
I know I'm cute, but leave me alone, you're big and terrifying and I really, really dont want petted

Scout
I love you, and you and you and you... please pet me, and watch me show off so I can get treats... listen to my Mom tell you about deaf dogs, and please dont kill us just because we're deaf!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh this thread is funny!!!

Zena would have.... If you're friendly, then I will be too, but if you're not you'd better watch out, I'll teach you some manners! If you're human, I'm not that bothered, but you can throw my ball if I give it to you, and I might just come near enough for a quick stroke, but you've gotta be quick!

Georgie would have...I'm a gentle giant, I love everyone and everyone's dogs, no matter how big or how small. Excuse me for coming over and sitting at your feet, but I'm after a quick pat or a cuddle, then I'll leave you alone and catch up with that owner of mine!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:17 PM
"No I haven't got one bandaged leg, yes I've heard that I look like I have a million times this week - but hey, I'm cute, my ears are so big you could pick up Sky telly on them... now hand over those sausages in your pocket"
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Rupert; Im a big scary spaniel woof woof. If you are a poodle, male and bat for the wrong team, would you like my number

Poppy; No Im Not A Bloody Sheltie

Kerrie; b***** off. I dont want to say hello to you, or your dog. However, your terrier looks like it might taste good
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:23 PM
NEVER MIND THE DOG
BEWARE OF THE OWNER
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Jed - 'Please dont move towards me with your whining voice, grasping hands and looming face because I don't appreciate it unless I know you'

Jessie - 'You're not my Mum or a tennis ball so i'm not interested'

Flynn - 'For ease of description i'm a wirehaired pointer so please dont make any silly guesses. If you dont like doggy kisses then jog on and if you've got a dog with you, jog on too'.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
NEVER MIND THE DOG
BEWARE OF THE OWNER

LOVE IT!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 01:10 PM
ty's would read: pet me. feed me oh you have a dog can i play? please please please.

xeva's would read: yes i am very noisy. yes my owner takes me to class. i only bark because im so excitable and i really just want to play with your dog but haven't got to grips with this manners business yet.
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Loving this thread!! Some fab responses so far!!

Chaos' would read "Yes I know I'm pretty and fluffy but I really don't want you trying to pet or cuddle me as I'm scared of strangers"

Joey's would read "I'll take all the cuddles Chaos doesn't want because I luuuuuuuuurve cuddles!! I may look slightly manic at times but I'm so excitable!"
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post
strangers, what would the sign say??

Dexter's would read:

"No, I am NOT a Golden Retriever! Yes, I AM a BOY. And if you greet me I WILL jump up and wrap my front legs around your waist so if you don't want a lovely big Labrador hug, keep on walking!!!

What sign would your dog wear?
My GSD does not need to wear a sign, everyone gets his message.............

The other one is always asked about due to the scarcity of her number, and again, therefore, does not need one.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >