Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. I have been sitting on the settee with Cherry on my lap and Parker lying next to me and having a good cry. Trouble is Parker gets really upset when I cry and he is sitting there shaking and pawing me so I had to stop!
I must just deal with one day at a time as my husband and Mum said to me.

Aww Bless Seriously, I hope it's nothing serious *Hugs* to you and Cherry xx

Thinking of you both xx
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
(((Hugs))). Hope things are not as bad as you are fearing for Cherry.
Thanks Lynn-you know how I feel with having a dog with health problems-it is upsetting but I am taking each day at a time and we had a good day out today. Cherry's nose was bleeding a bit a little while ago but not an awful lot thankfully.
Originally Posted by Tass View Post
If it's Dick White you're seeing he's a lovely man, and very good.

I hope Cherry doesn't turn out to have anything worse than a fungal infection.

You are so right about how awful the waiting is. You just can't settle to anything and you don't know what to do with yourself.

Fingers crossed for you, but she is in very good hands if it's Dick White.
Thank you-I am not sure who she would be seeing at Newmarket but I am hoping the results from our vet will be conclusive and we won't have to go there.

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Seriously, I hope it's nothing serious *Hugs* to you and Cherry xx

Thinking of you both xx
Thanks-Dogsey folks are lovely!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 03:33 PM
UPDATE!

Just had a call from our vet-he said cautiously that they don't think it is a tumour but they can't rule that out. The cells they took showed no sign of a tumour and he is going to give me some different drugs to treat Cherry for an infection. If she doesn't improve by next Tuesday he will be referring me to Newmarket to use there better biopsy machine to take more samples.

Now off to the vets to collect Cherry's drugs and buy her a little pressie too bless her!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
UPDATE!

Just had a call from our vet-he said cautiously that they don't think it is a tumour but they can't rule that out. The cells they took showed no sign of a tumour and he is going to give me some different drugs to treat Cherry for an infection. If she doesn't improve by next Tuesday he will be referring me to Newmarket to use there better biopsy machine to take more samples.

Now off to the vets to collect Cherry's drugs and buy her a little pressie too bless her!
Things are looking a bit brighter then.

I hope the medication works and it is nothing more than an infection.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Really hope it is an infection that can be cured with the new medicine and she doesn't have to go to Newmarket. All paws and fingers crossed here xx
Tass
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 05:36 PM
I hope the good news continues for you both
boxergoggins
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Everything crossed its an infection and soon gets better on the new pills...hope she enjoys her pressie
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Really hope it is an infection that can be cured with the new medicine and she doesn't have to go to Newmarket. All paws and fingers crossed here xx
Thankyou!

Originally Posted by Tass View Post
I hope the good news continues for you both
Thanks Tass

Originally Posted by boxergoggins View Post
Everything crossed its an infection and soon gets better on the new pills...hope she enjoys her pressie
Well she didn't get a pressie in the end! They didn't have any tennis size kong squeaky balls in "Pets at Home" and they are the only toy she likes! Parker got a toy instead (he has been a bit neglected really as Cherry has been getting a lot of attention) and I was also really pleased as they had coats reduced to £2 and they had one of those zip-in trouser suits in Parker's size so I bought that too. Cherry has one and they are really good for furry dogs like mine in very wet weather.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Fingers crossed its just an infection and the drugs work for her
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3