Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I actually am sitting waiting on one of them in the post - although the ball is working I think this will be extra fun for madam rabbit hunter
Found a website the other day which makes toys out of real rabbit fur, if you're interested. Obviously not for everyone.... and as the fur looks like it's come from domestics (i.e. farmed not wild) then ethics may come into play....
http://www.tug-e-nuff.co.uk/real-c-22_29.html
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Yes it is a bit difficult when you do not see things the same way isn't it? (A bit like parents)

Having seen what a friend of mine went through several years ago when she had to pick up the pieces of her dog from a railway line, and she often lost her dog for HOURS, I would not wish that on anyone.

She never got over that.
I would never wish that on anyone, i had the same thing happen when i took the family dog out when i was 10,

Im going to go for the making a ball or squeaky toy more appealing than chasing and see if that works, Just got back from the vets and the stitches have to stay in for another 5 days now so i have a bit more on lead time with him to get started
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Found a website the other day which makes toys out of real rabbit fur, if you're interested. Obviously not for everyone.... and as the fur looks like it's come from domestics (i.e. farmed not wild) then ethics may come into play....
http://www.tug-e-nuff.co.uk/real-c-22_29.html
ooohh thankyou!!! I got some skin from ebay - fishermemn use them for lures - but that looks even better!! think Mias getting another little treat!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3