Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by HiHoSilver View Post
Don't know how to link it but if you google Ispca Horrific Discoveries made in Cork you will find it - that is her.Sorry but I feel sick.And so will you when you see what she has done.
If you don't mind I'll pass on that link, it makes my blood boil to read about what some humans can do to creatures like dogs who only want a stable loving home.

If you are able to save those that came to you then you have my total support. Not much more I can say.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Ghastly, just ghastly......

So pleased the survivors are safe with you now....

Run free all those that didn't make it....

I hope this evil woman is found and punished to the limit of the law..... it would be beyond that limit if it were up to me.....

x0x
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
God poor, poor animals.

RIP all the ones who didn't make it.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 10:08 AM
The Akita

I feel sick, hugs to you OP
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
At least now the survivors are safe and will get all the food and treatment they need .
Hopefully some loving homes too .
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear about the other dogs Hiho. Thank heavens you supported her and saved the lives of those that are with you now. Maybe she was not really well mentally not making excuses for her but we can only hope that the cruelty was not intentional
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
I came to know her quite well when she was here.I always thought it most odd how little time she spent with her own dogs out in the kennels - two half hour visits in as many weeks.
There is certainly something not right upstairs with the girl.As far as I can make out it was the most severe case of 'head in the sand' I've ever seen.
I'm still feeling sick and shaky over the whole thing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by HiHoSilver View Post
I came to know her quite well when she was here.I always thought it most odd how little time she spent with her own dogs out in the kennels - two half hour visits in as many weeks.
There is certainly something not right upstairs with the girl.As far as I can make out it was the most severe case of 'head in the sand' I've ever seen.
I'm still feeling sick and shaky over the whole thing.
Sounds like you've had a lucky escape. Like you I always feel strange in the company of such people, those who are just a bit slow (retarded might be a harsher word) have always seemed OK to me, I can live with people who are not so bright, they are usually kind and gentle, but those who are really living in cloud cuckoo land are difficult to communicate with and are a danger to everyone including themselves, they should be in a special place with security, some might say that is not right but what alternative is there
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-05-2011, 05:49 PM
She's not in the least bit slow mentally,she has a degree in business management,if she DID have some definable intellectual disability it might be some sort of excuse for her behaviour but she doesn't!
What she WAS good at was ignoring things she didn't want to see.She closed a mental door on those animals as surely as she closed the door on that akita.I have visions of her yelling at it to shut up as it cried for water..in much the same way as she yelled at her dogs through the window here when they howled for her.
Another thing I don't understand is that when she came here she had 90kgs of dog food with her and a mountain of cat food.Not inexpensive brands either.
It wasn't that she ran out of money and couldn't afford to feed them.
I think,going on how she behaved here,that she was just too lazy to give it to them.
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Well done HiHOSilver. I choose to not look at any images I can get the jist just reading your posts.Sorry but no she is mental !!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >