Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Yeah I did understand what you meant but doubted I knew how big a Kerry was tbh.
Little kids always seem to love Syd my male Dobermann but he's very steady and tolerant of kids antics, although their parents are always very wary.
That's a shame about the parents being wary of your dog just because of his breed

I discovered how much Parker loves children recently as I changed my working hours to starting a bit later in the mornings. It coincided with the time the children were walking through the field on their way to school. Parker would watch the approaching children coming and position himself just nearby to the path they would take so they could come over and fuss him should they so wish! One day he had 4 children all ooing and aahing over him!

I'm trying to avoid children with Cherry at the moment though-not because she dislikes them but she might give them nightmares with the appearance of her face until it heals!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3