View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks for all your support and messages....
Sadly my darling boy had to be sent to the Bridge this morning, he had broken his back.... During the night he had managed to rip the nails off his back feet, leaving bloodied stumps for me to deal with this morning, he never felt a thing... A sure sign that my darling boy would not be coming home, the vet was lovely, he keeps piggies himself and he said he would try anything, but he knew it would not help, just prolong the suffering...

The sadness continued as I have to take my other piggie Peter up for regular visits, as he has an inoperable facial tumour, this time it was felt we could no longer put off the inevitable... Peter was also put to sleep...

Heaven has two new angels today and tonight two vibrant stars will light the skies....
Bye bye my darling boys, run free at the Bridge, forever missed, forever loved.... xxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Im so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggies. But at least they went together to the bridge. Popcorn free at the bridge boys. The streets are paved with dandelions. xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh! hun I am so so sorry to read this.

But your a wonderful owner in not prolonging things xxxxxxxxx HUGS and LICKS from the gang hun xxxx

Stanly and Peter run free now at rainbow bridge darlings xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Im so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggies. But at least they went together to the bridge. Popcorn free at the bridge boys. The streets are paved with dandelions. xx
Thanks Gerri xx I fed them dandelions yesterday, they were Stan's fave
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Oh! hun I am so so sorry to read this.

But your a wonderful owner in not prolonging things xxxxxxxxx HUGS and LICKS from the gang hun xxxx

Stanly and Peter run free now at rainbow bridge darlings xx
Thanks Steph, I feel like a rotten owner, tbh... but thanks so much for the hugs from your gorgeous gang.... I didn't have a choice with my boys, I certainly would never let them suffer and have always had the belief, better to let them go a day early than a minute too late.... doesn't make my heart feel better tho....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Thanks Gerri xx I fed them dandelions yesterday, they were Stan's fave

Thanks Steph, I feel like a rotten owner, tbh... but thanks so much for the hugs from your gorgeous gang.... I didn't have a choice with my boys, I certainly would never let them suffer and have always had the belief, better to let them go a day early than a minute too late.... doesn't make my heart feel better tho....
I know but just to add.....better they had you as thier owner than have someone who never cared.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Feel so sad for you-
even though you made the right decision for both of them-that doesnt make the loss any easier to bear .
Hope they are safe and happy together now.

We are all here for you
Maureen
(Buster -our dog with dementia and our 3 cats send BIG HUGS to you,(we lost our other dog 3 mths ago ,so I know how how great the feeling of loss can be)
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 05:55 PM
So sorry to read this xx

RIP Stanley and Peter
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:23 PM
So sorry to hear this, run free at the bridge Stanley and Peter and say hi to my little Sean piggy. xxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Feel so sad for you-
even though you made the right decision for both of them-that doesnt make the loss any easier to bear .
Hope they are safe and happy together now.

We are all here for you
Maureen
(Buster -our dog with dementia and our 3 cats send BIG HUGS to you,(we lost our other dog 3 mths ago ,so I know how how great the feeling of loss can be)
Thanks hun xx
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
So sorry to read this xx

RIP Stanley and Peter
Thanks Emma xx
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I know but just to add.....better they had you as thier owner than have someone who never cared.
Thanks Steph, that's a lovely thing to say, they do mean the world to me xx
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
So sorry to hear this, run free at the bridge Stanley and Peter and say hi to my little Sean piggy. xxxx
Thanks hun, knowing my motley crew at the Bridge, they will be leading all the piggies astray, especially my Charlie...
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:33 PM
so sorry x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >