Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
adya
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Ollies mom:
I am glad to "see" you again. I wanted to know about you.How are you doing? Are you feeling better? I hope you are. How is baby with demencia? Give him many kisses on my part! -- I've been (and are) trying to support good animal and less animal causes.It's been a good week saving some lives from euthanizing , finding homes,helping blind/deaf,mistreated and abused animals.It is so difficult and causes are a lot, but together, we will make a difference. - See Japan,no whailing for now...
------ See you are here sharing love with others in terrible suffering when you are in hurt yourself...I have to THANK YOU for that. - That is love in action.- I admire that. This love will grow and multiply without stopping.Thank You! - We need so much of that!
I hope to see you later! - Take good care of babies at home!- LOVE & HUGS for all,
Adya
adya
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Redcoatsagility & moobli:
I am very sorry for your loss.Is terrible this long time not knowing and the thruth about its disappereance. Not easy certainly. I can only hope you find peace and tranquility knowing he is Ok with other loved friends and family.Love unites and never ends,then, he is with you also. And will ever be.
A special hug,
Adya
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Im so sorry
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2011, 12:00 PM
So Sorry Sweet dreams Bramble RIP