Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
I am too, the owner of a rather picky madam SBT, being a dog walker im out in all elements and will the cowbag come with me if its raining? will she heck... lol.

She looks at me as if to say ' But im just soooooo comfy and sleepy mum, you dont have the heart to turf me out in the wet and wind'

Shes also waited almost 12 hours for a pee when its been horrible.... normaly i put her on her lead and stand in the garden in my pjs and coat with her in her fleece and coat till she goes lol

Im not really sure who owns who to be honest...
i love this, I have been known to have to don raincoat and wellies on top of jammies, grab a brolly put him on the lead and drag him out to garden standing over him with umbrella just to get him to pee before bed...
kirsty1978
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-02-2011, 08:37 PM
lol yep my rosie is the same, ive got a dog flap so they can go out while im at work but if its raining she will leave your a present when you get home but to be fair as she is now 3 she has got alot better, but she will hold a wee in for ages now, i walked them at 630am this morning and she came out the front with me at about 6pm and she hasnt been out all day she must have been peeing for over a minute
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty1978 View Post
lol yep my rosie is the same, ive got a dog flap so they can go out while im at work but if its raining she will leave your a present when you get home but to be fair as she is now 3 she has got alot better, but she will hold a wee in for ages now, i walked them at 630am this morning and she came out the front with me at about 6pm and she hasnt been out all day she must have been peeing for over a minute
haha, Rox will squat about 5 inches off the floor incase she gets her bum wet and will only do a little pee if its still bad! lol. Shes a proper sun worshiper too, the last 2 days our garden has caught the sun in the morning and i have trouble getting her in from sunbathing!!! Little pickles they are....
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2011, 08:59 PM
OMG, I thought it was just Dougal! It seems to be a Staffy trait then!

Dougal is just so funny, he's not fussed about going out if it's raining, but oh my god it has to be the fastest pee in the North...and he will only go pee....then 10 minutes later...after he's been in for a while...time to go out for the quickest Poo in the North...

Staffies...all completely insane, sun worshipping, sleep in weird positions....rain hating, cold hating...oh hang on...that sounds familiar....okay who crossed a dog with a cat!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3