View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2010, 06:58 PM
That poor boy what a gorgeous dog he is! If he was dog friendly i'd have him in a heartbeat!

Nothing would ever come between me and Milo, if he became dog aggressive and we wanted another puppy (we actually want a Rottweiler puppy to show when Milo's 2/3) then i would either work with Milo on his aggression or i wouldn't get one, i would never give him up for nothing

Me and OH really want to rescue either a Rottie, SBT or GSD when we have the room and both puupies (when we get the next one) are grown up
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Poor Tiny - he looks absolutely gorgeous!
Also pity their next dog, who''ll no doubt end up out on his ear in the near future.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Disgusts me but sadly doesnt surprise me in the slightest

Indie85
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2010, 09:47 PM
I had a lady come to training once, who originally had a rottie, who she couldnt handle. So she went out and bought a white female shepherd puppy. Then she rehomed the rottie, and bought a male shepherd puppy 6 months later. Then, she mated the dogs so she could sell the pups for a bit of cash, then sold the female cos at 1 year old she still wasnt house trained and was wrecking their house. Then bought a husky x shepherd puppy.

Its madness!
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2010, 10:48 PM
wow!!! why would anyone do that!!!

im hoping to rescue my next dog, but may have to wait a while as my house probs wont pass the home check but will wait till i can get one!!

would love to bring Tiny home soo much, he is soo cute.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Bless his heart! He doesn't deserve that! Poor lad! I hope he finds the best home ever and soon!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3