Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Felix loves any type of ball

Indy loves nylabone rings, she likes to try and stuff them in peoples ears (dogs and humans) She enjoys the same activity with wubba's!

Oliver doesn't really 'do' toys - except when its a tuggy that he can play with a human with!

Harry is obsessed with Grunt the Pig, he won't play with any other toy now. He also doesn't appreciate us multipyling Grunts for him. He's a one pig kinda guy

Esme just likes a plain old rubber ball that she can bounce about and throw at people!

Dillan likes anything soft and suckable - particularly knotted tea towels!
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2010, 08:49 PM
This really plain squeaky fox. We got it for her for Christmas a couple years ago and she LOVES it. Squeaks it ad nauseum, sometimes takes it on walks with us, plays tug with it (which is why we've had 4 or 5 of them now!). I can't figure out why this toy is her absolute favourite, but it sure is.
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-11-2010, 08:57 PM
My dog's not toy oriented but she likes ripping teddy's to shreds just so she can make a big mess on the carpet she's currently making a mess with a treat
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Lennon will grab any toy, but Mya loves her pink bikini tuggy toy. She got it in last year's secret santa and hasn't parted with it since

Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 03:11 PM
How fab that some of last years ss gifts are still going strong!! Chester has a stuffed, quacking duck from PAH that he has had since he was he was a baby, we actually have 2 now but he always goes to find the original, when I went to Crufts this year though there was an irish carrying the exact same duck around which was cool but a little surreal! Griffin loves a tiny purple hippo soft toy that my mum bought for 99p in asda before we went to collect him and it's his absolute fav now. They also both love balls and anything you can throw and Chester can catch in mid air, flying duck is an often played game in out house !
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Dillon 10 months old, he's favourite toys are anything he can get hold of. But at the moment it's ripping his bed to pieces.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3