View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-11-2010, 05:59 PM
My house so it's my rules, they don't have an option except to get on, some take longer than others but on the whole they are an accepting lot and whoever I bring in they have to get along with.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
For the people who said yes ..if you choose a different breed ,sex or age of dog do you think it would have been different ????
For me, no, I dont think it would've been. As far as the situation with Jed goes, I have the same breed as him and a totally different breed, one dog is the same age, one is younger, one is a male, the other is a female so I do have a mix.

It all comes down to Jed's character, he's not a crazy dog, not a forceful dog but I do think that Flynn is the main problem with his huge character. If it was just Jessie and Jed then the story may have been different.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 06:45 PM
I took a while to find a mate for Tom and tbh he chose her . he went straight to her and licked her and didnt growl of bark , went for a nice walk and I considered her accepted but I did go for a female grey who was small and not overly dominant to try and fit with a male lurcher of much the same size who is really switched on and a little lively , it works well and has livened up bella the grey which is cool !
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3