View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Ozzie oz ozboz muppet :>ozwald from my wife...
Snoop Snoopy loop and loopy and snoopyloopy...lol
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Marius answers to Maz, Lola to Lolly and Mouse (my nickname for her,she's my little mouse ) - and they both answer to each others names.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've accidentally called one of them the others name and they've come running. Kinda funny when I shout Lola in the field and a big lug of male Rottie comes running to me though!!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 03:12 PM
asbo has only just learnt his name so he only has the one for now

daphni comes to daphni dapphy, daph, and daphdaph. she also comes when you shout come.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Muffin
Muffy
Muff
Muff puff
Big Pup
Bush Kangaroo
Gorgeous
Totts (they recall to each others names, their too nosy to see why the other is being called lol)

Totts
toots
Tootsie
Tootsie Bella
Totties
Totaroo
Little pup
Midget
Batfink
In fact any name said in a calling voice. Doesnt matter what the dogs name is shes far too nosy to see what the other is being called for lol I have a video somewhere where i recalled totts first sent her away then started recalling other dogs, to each name she recalled sitting wagging her tail waiting lol.

Both will recall to girls, pups, dogs, biscuits, liver cake if i want them both to come at the same time but if i call for Muffin, Totts will come anyway lol.
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Our lot love being groomed - especially as they have to get on the grooming table which is high up and makes them more special than anyone else !

'Someone' accidentally left my back gate open a few years ago and before I realised what was going on Fleet and Flash squeezed out and legged it towards the village, A spot of quick thinking and I shouted, 'Fleet, Flash - do you want to be brushed ?!!!'

They immediately turned round, ran home and lined up next to the grooming table !

Thalice's Mum

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3