Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone Glorious sunny day down South although a tad chilly. Walked the dogs with Dave, poor old Georgie got left behind eating grass, wouldn't come the little b*gger, so I said leave him, then when we got to the brow of the hill, he came steaming up the steep bit I've got his number, he's only deaf and half blind when he wants to be!!!

Poor Dave then went back to bed with a migraine, so I'm pleasing myself today and can now eat ALL the crackling on my joint of pork which is currently sizzling away in the oven (I'll probably be sick after though!!!).

Glad you're sharing yours with the doglets Vicki, mine look forward to their Sunday roast too!
Have a good one everybody
Morning Aitch - pork crackling...... yum!

Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Morning!

Well I have had a a bit of a rough night with my ongoing kidney problems, so only got up about 1/2 hour ago (well we are entitled to a lie-in once in a while hehe).

Not much planned today, I make take myself down to a few garden centres and then I believe my bf is accompanying me on foot while I go for a nice sunny hack on the pony.

Quite fancy a good roast dinner (roast chicken as I am not keen on beef), spuds, yorkshire puds, veg and gravy for tonight now mmmmm!!!... I'll see whats in the fridge/freezer!

Have a good Sunday all!
Morning Celina wish you better hon x

Originally Posted by fayeily View Post
Morning all!

weather looks quite nice today, maybe a tad chilly,
going into Wolverhampton today to meet Melanie (Insomina) and her gorgeous greyhoound, Axel.
Hopefully Dutch will be making a new friend!

Will be posting loads of photos when we get back!
Morning Faye - have fun!
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Good morning It's freeeeeezing cold here this morning. Mya (Mom's shih tzu) woke me up after three hours of sleep again this morning. She's going back home today and Luke will be happy lol. He likes her, but he likes her more when she goes home after being here for two days. The poor boy needs his sleep.
I don't know what my plans are for today. Hope everyone has a great one, whatever it is that you do.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Jenn~n~Luke View Post
Good morning It's freeeeeezing cold here this morning. Mya (Mom's shih tzu) woke me up after three hours of sleep again this morning. She's going back home today and Luke will be happy lol. He likes her, but he likes her more when she goes home after being here for two days. The poor boy needs his sleep.
I don't know what my plans are for today. Hope everyone has a great one, whatever it is that you do.
Morning Jenn - I bet your morning's a heck of a lot colder than ours!
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Could just be me. I'm getting old and these bones can't take the cold anymore. Cripes, I remember being able to run around in the snow half naked...now I shiver if there's so much as a breeze lol.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's the afternoon but I've been studying for my exam tomorrow, having a break just now.

Roast beef for us today, so looking forward to that, going to start it in a while, it'll be ready for dinner time. It's a massive joint too. Other than that, studying, studying and more studying methinks. I didn't do so well in the assignments on this course so not sure how I'm going to do on the exam.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Hey guys,

I know it's the afternoon but I've been studying for my exam tomorrow, having a break just now.

Roast beef for us today, so looking forward to that, going to start it in a while, it'll be ready for dinner time. It's a massive joint too. Other than that, studying, studying and more studying methinks. I didn't do so well in the assignments on this course so not sure how I'm going to do on the exam.
Afternoon Lorraine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Jenn~n~Luke View Post
Could just be me. I'm getting old and these bones can't take the cold anymore. Cripes, I remember being able to run around in the snow half naked...now I shiver if there's so much as a breeze lol.
I don't think I was ever young enough to run about in the snow half nekkid

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3