Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Shame on you who needs a big dog, when you can have two small ones with big dog characters (Joking)!
says you with your spinone and your little (but soon not to be) collie
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
says you with your spinone and your little (but soon not to be) collie
hehe we got Fable before the cresteds, we had only just started researching cresteds when we brought him home.. and Mace well couldnt say no when I saw him I love Fable and Mace not forgetting Zani of course but cresteds are my breed.

I know what your like for your big breeds though
Munsti-Sue
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I've competed in agility with my small munsterlander for a couple of years now and both thoroughly enjoy it. Will hopefully dabble in the sport with my bavarian mountain hound when she is of age.

See plenty of dobermans and boxers competing and doing well at shows. Earlier in the year there was a show (North Derbyshire I think) that held awards for boxers doing agility
Lesley J
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Here is a photo of my Boxer poppy, we didnt start until she was 6yr old. She may not have been the fastest but 9times of 10 I'd come home with a clear round or a placing!!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lesley J View Post
Here is a photo of my Boxer poppy, we didnt start until she was 6yr old. She may not have been the fastest but 9times of 10 I'd come home with a clear round or a placing!!
ooh shes gorgeous i love boxers, and id love to do agility with a squidgy face friend
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3