View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Just as well you were on hand to save her from the dreaded sellotape!! Bless... but she has made me and my OH laugh!!!
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh Bless her, poor Tess, But i did laugh really hepled cheer me up, Thank you
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Nasty, bad sellotape

liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:09 AM
jeeezzz I nearly had a heart attack when I read your headline
naughty Steph
and fancy owning aggressive sellotape
poor Tess
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:09 AM
OMG! How funny! Silly girl!
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Just logged on & read with my heart in my mounth ~ & it was just a piece of sellotape!!! What a drama queen

Barney often sleeps in front of the cooker (often upside down) & Wednesday morning, after I'd left for work, my husband was upstairs & heard Barney screaming in panic. He rushed downstairs & found Barney's foot had slipped under the cooker & as he woke up & tried to stand up, he twisted his foot & trapped it. Massive panic from Barney, relief from husband when he freed him & realised that no harm was done.

What would they do without us!
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:30 AM
just read your post omg at first but just brigtend my day up so funny ive got a drama queen as well never had the sellotape but have had a twig stuck on dede's back leg well it was more of a matchstick but to dede it was a tree
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
I've just read your story to my hubby and now he's peeing himself laughing!!
Originally Posted by Harley & Me View Post
I am so glad I got to the end and found out she was OK , it must of scared you to death and you must of been traumatised just seeing her like that....then to find out it was all because she had some sellotape on her lol .

I bet after you got over the panic you could help but laugh and think "Silly Tess".

Rose x
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
Just as well you were on hand to save her from the dreaded sellotape!! Bless... but she has made me and my OH laugh!!!
Originally Posted by musky View Post
Oh Bless her, poor Tess, But i did laugh really hepled cheer me up, Thank you
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
Nasty, bad sellotape

Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
jeeezzz I nearly had a heart attack when I read your headline
naughty Steph
and fancy owning aggressive sellotape
poor Tess
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
OMG! How funny! Silly girl!
Originally Posted by wilbar View Post
Just logged on & read with my heart in my mounth ~ & it was just a piece of sellotape!!! What a drama queen

Barney often sleeps in front of the cooker (often upside down) & Wednesday morning, after I'd left for work, my husband was upstairs & heard Barney screaming in panic. He rushed downstairs & found Barney's foot had slipped under the cooker & as he woke up & tried to stand up, he twisted his foot & trapped it. Massive panic from Barney, relief from husband when he freed him & realised that no harm was done.

What would they do without us!
Originally Posted by josshun View Post
just read your post omg at first but just brigtend my day up so funny ive got a drama queen as well never had the sellotape but have had a twig stuck on dede's back leg well it was more of a matchstick but to dede it was a tree
Im so glad Im not the only one with a ''drama queen' the was so funny about Barney Wilbar

Well at the moment she is sat on the window seat looking out '''bark bark bark''' Ok been and checked who's stalking our property and I can see the offender...... Its waving at her from the bus-stop bin ...evil monster, vile alien, horrid creature ......a piece of paper blowing with the wind
Mental torture Eh!!!!!!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 07:12 AM
and there's me trying to convince everyone that Tess is smart really....then she goes and does something like that

What a dafty she is....but at least she's always making you smile
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 08:35 AM
I was reading your post in horror wondering what had happened to poor Tess, thank goodness it was a funny story!!

Never underestimate the trauma of sellotape though. We came home one day and Max came sort of staggering towards me, not using one of his legs. First panicked thought - my boy has had some sort of stroke or fit. Closer examination - he had stood on a roll of sellotape and somehow got his paw struck through it like some kind of weird anklet!

Glad Tess is ok though!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >