View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 08:21 AM
You're not daft Sheree - that's sort of thing I would think if it happened to me too.

If wee Tigger is still on his lonesome, I would bring him home for sure

Leon will forever be close to you, I like to think he was giving you a nudge there telling you just that
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks Vicki xxx

Thanks H I was telling Clive, I hope I remember this correctly, that you saw a white feather after you had lost Cassie and that was her way of getting in touch with you. xxxx

It's really weird how Henry found it, both times, as it was underneath some thick bushes, beneath some trees, I cannot work out how on earth he knew it was there...unless he had some help
Not only that Sheree, yes the white feather that just floated down from the sky whilst I was hanging out my washing, but also, that solitary pink rose that amazingly managed to get pulled out from a very tightly wrapped bunch of pink roses that I went outside to put on her headstone the very day after she left me, and when I walked back into the house, there was that one single rose lying right in the middle of the hallway Then one week later, I was hosing the patio down, playing with Georgie with the hose, a brilliant sunny day, and as I moved the hose away from Georgie over towards Cassie's grave, there appeared to me the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen, but only from the top corner of her grave to the bottom, nowhere else in the garden, and as quickly as it had appeared, it had vanished, and I tried so hard to make it happen again but I couldn't! I don't miss my signs Sheree and nor have you this time xxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3