View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
marymary
New Member!
Female 

25-07-2010, 12:15 PM
you could always get a rescue pup?? We have had our boy Bobby, he was found with his mum and 2 siblings (both female and I'd love to see them now) We adopted him at 12wks and have had him about 10 wks now. Its not a cheap option as it was £170 but it meant he was innoculated, microchipped, wormed etc etc and we had him neutered this week which you have to sign that you will do as well as attend puppy lessons/class with them. He is a star - gorgeous boy - mum was a staffie lurcher cross and we don't know what dad was, but something leggy!! He's our first dog......there are so many gorgeous pups out there....
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2010, 12:44 PM
i have always wanted a rescue dog and look on dogsblog all the time but we wouldnt get approved for one i dont think. our gaarden and house is tiny but we do have many very good walks around.

if i can i will definatly get a rescue next time
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I've got 5 dogs, 4 of whom are rescues. I would never have another non-rescue dog. They've been hard work but they are so worth it when you see a happy dog emerge from all that pain
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3